Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busted!

OK, so I am so totally busted! Mom knows all about my attempts to crack open her email.

[Mom - I read your blog, pal]

Doh! Should have thought of that.
So I tried to appear appropriately chastised while she scolded me about respecting privacy and blah, blah, blah and all of that.

Then, she invited me to look at this most disturbing photo of a hapless gal getting mauled by a gang of teenage guinea pig thugs! Look, you can even see that they are wearing their gangsta bling! [Mom - those aren't guinea pigs, those are baby Labradoggies, like Randi and Sophia-brador].

Uh, hello? I don't think so, what do you think, I'm some kind of idiot?

[Mom - Well, pal...]

Not! Rhetorical question! Anyway, those are so not puppies of any sort, let alone beautiful Labradoggies! What are you thinking? This is what a proper puppy looks like.

Damn! I'm good looking!


Next, I was invited to comment on this movie

My comments? First of all, Louie looks like a cool dude. Secondly, great to see that the movie does include an actual baby Labradoggie.

Third... are you INSANE???? Do I want some horrible hump meister getting his freak off on my head and my nether regions? I don't think so! I want a puppy! Not some little squirt determined to make my life miserable (Louie, dude, I feel for you).

[Mom - They are still little puppies, we need to wait and see if one is right for you].

I'll tell you how to see if one of those mutant attack guinea pigs is right for me. Send them to Bogart and put them through his jerky machine, and then we'll see.

What is up with Mom? Is she out of her mind? I'm just going to let the whole thing drop and enjoy the football game. Pats rule!!!


Mango Man! Oh yeah!

12 comments:

Peanut said...

Mango man I can't believe your mom thinks those guinea pig things are puppies. Maybe she needs to get her eye sight checked? Enjoy the football game.

Dory and Liza said...

Aw Mango -

LabraDory puppies are the best man - You will love having your very own. If you are worried - check out my videos at LabraDory TV on DWB. You will see me and my cousins (3 black Labs like me) are great fun!!

Dory

Sophie Brador said...

Oh Mango, I am so excited! I hope you get a labrapuppy. Really, she will only be obnoxious for a very short period of time. Check out my baby pics:
http://sophierulestheworld.blogspot.com/2007/03/sophie-baby.html

Oh, and BTW, damn, you ARE good lookin'! I love your puppy pic.

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mango...thanks for noticing how smokin I am...you are sooooooo not bad yourself...about those labropuppies...all I have to say dude...is beware.....sometimes they dont leave......

Frasier said...

Hi Mango
We loved mango on SNL,esp the episode with JLo!!
You guys look alike!!!
I am quite friendly with dogs but act very aggressive around big doggies!Napolean complex ?
Frasier

Maggie & Mitch said...

We think that this is all pretty exciting, Mango! We're just going to sit back and watch this story unfold!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Hi Mango,

Wow, a puppy??? How exciting, you will be able to each it all your great Mango-ness. Can't wait to hear more about this. Oh, good win for the Pats, you get to be in the Super Bowl now!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Randi said...

Oh Mango! YOU CRACKED THE PUPPYCODE! Good going! I'm very excited you might be getting a puppy...a LABRAPUPPY! I think you should name it Papaya or Pineapple or Pomgranate....Oh! Can't wait to see what else you find out!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...today is Sunday aka RANDAY at my house! CELEBRATE RANDAY!

Jim said...

Mango,
I was with you up to "Pats Rule". So far they have, but I'm going to be rooting for the other team... Go NY!

Amber-Mae said...

Those are puppies, Mango. Sure you're the bestest looking Mango man in the world!

Love licks,
Slid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

holy cow, sounds like you need to get your Mom into some sort of training or reprogramming and QUICK, you might end up with some rodent!

The Zoo Crew said...

Oh boy. My mama keeps saying that a new puppy might be coming to live with us. She says it's a 'dane' puppy. But I don't call that a puppy. That little bundle of energy will be bigger than me.....a puppy??

Peace + Paws,

Lucy Lu

(PS...can we link to you on our blog?)