Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Intrigue!

Oh man! Gotta get this post going now! After I finished my last posting, I noticed that Mom had left the email logged into her account. So, I was just looking at the subject headings (that's not really snooping, is it) in her inbox and saw one that said "Puppy Deposit Form" What, what, what? Now, deposits typically refer to what comes out of my hiney in the backyard, so my first thought was, "why would Mom want puppy deposits?" This was, indeed, a puzzle and I had to think as hard as I could.

That's me, concentrating! Then I thought, wait a minute, what if puppy deposit means that she's going to deposit money (whatever that is) and get..... A PUPPY!!!!! A PUPPY FOR MANGO!!!!! I was so excited, but just then, I heard Mom coming back and since I'm not supposed to read her email, I had to make a getaway. I quickly went to my bed and pretended to be meditating.Pretty convincing, huh?But I gotta say, this has really got my gears turning. I mean, I can't exactly go to her and say, "Hey, I was reading your email and I saw.." Cause then I'd be in real trouble that might include limited access to the computer. So, I am going to have to think really hard (ouch) about how to figure out what's going on. Any suggestions?

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

11 comments:

Randi said...

OH MANGO! A PUPPY FOR MANGO! What kind of puppy? I vote for another Mastiff...or maybe a Great Dane...of course I am parital to Newfoundlands as well..I really think you need to go back into your ma's email & see WHERE the deposit is going to....You can do it Mango! Just give your ma a bully stick to occupy her!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...as soon as you know...LET ME KNOW!

ps...have you met Fiona yet over at the ZOO CREW - you can access them on my bloggylist... She could be your girlfriend!

Peanut said...

A PUPPY that could be good or bad. I agree with randi. I think you are going to have to do some more snooping around in your ma's email to find out what is happening.

Ferndoggle said...

A puppy for Mango??? What fantastic news! I would love a puppy for LOLA. If you're getting one, could you convince my Mom to get me one too???

Lola

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, You have the best jowls on the whole wide earth. As for the puppy deposit, are you sure she doesn't mean you? My mom still calls me babe, but I'm almost 9. Then again, my mom is a total weirdo.

xo
SB

Amber-Mae said...

Ooo, I hope it is a puppy! Hey, you've got really looooong floppy lips! Do you drooooool?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mango...what at big stud of a man you are....this is the first time i have seen your blog...and i like what i see......

Jim said...

Mango,
Google is all powerful and might tell you what Puppy deposit farm is.

The Zoo Crew said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the zoo crew's blog! I didn't know that there were any other bloggin' mastiffs! You sure are handsome!! Great to meet you :)

Peace + Paws,

Fiona

Randi said...

MANGO! Have you figured out the mystery yet?

I have an inquiring mind & I want to know!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..isn't Fiona ADORABLE?

Maggie & Mitch said...

A puppy?? You need to do more investigating, Mango! This is such exciting news!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
I want to know too! Let us know if you find out something, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza