Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just Hangin'

First of all, I never realized that all this blogging stuff would take so much time! I've made so many friends so fast that its hard to keep up. Plus, yesterday we were having issues getting online. So, for those of you who haven't heard from me, hang in there, I'll get caught up.

Next, I found a web site that sells doggie football jerseys
All the profit goes to MSPCA which rescues and takes care of orphan doggies here in Massachusetts. Fortunately for me, the sizes only go up to 5XL which is for doggies with a topline of 32" (mine is 35") and who weigh a maximum of 175 pounds (I haven't seen 175 since I was nine months old... hello?). So I don't have to worry about being forced to play dress up, but for those of you who enjoy that sort of thing... go for it!

Mom decided to work at home today which is great because whenever she takes a break, its MANGO TIME!

So, first break we just went Big Yardin' to check out the conditions. I was happy to discover a stash of well preserved kibble in the snow bank off my Observation Deck. I usually dine al fresco and, well, sometimes kibble gets caught in my lips and spews around, and, well, you know.

See the kibble near the top of my nose? Yum. Chilled, aged kibble.At our lunch break, we got in the Mastiff Mobile to go out and buy some french fries for Mango! Pay special attention to this photo because it demonstrates what an awesome, good, self controlled Mango Man I am. Even though I can put my head on the counter without jumping up, I never never never steal food off the counter because I know that I can make my humans give me the food just by willing it to happen (and it works better when they think its their idea). Even so, Mom ate most of them!Afternoon break and its bully stick time! I took it outside and did my happy dance in the snow.Then back inside because the suds machine doesn't work right when its below freezing (tend to get sudcicles).

You'll notice that the stretcher scorcard hasn't changed much (oh, yeah, the stretcher got one point when I accidentally lay down on it... but I was tired!). I'm hoping that Mom has given up, but she can be determined so it might pop out again at any time!

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh Mango! I just love your face! & FRENCH FRIES! SuperDuperYummer!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...do you clean up the carpet after a bully stick or do you let it dry & have bully stick croutons for later?

Peanut said...

Oh man mom said something about getting me a jersey. I don't want one. Hey do your use bloglines to keep up with the blogs? It makes it easy peasy since it tells you when there are new posts. Mom finds kibble all over the house that she says she knows gets stuck in my lips. French fries are great. I get on the counter so you are better then me there buddy.