Thursday, January 24, 2008

Soccer Dog MOVIE!

Whew! I finally figured out all this video posting stuff. So, here is my first official video. It stars the Beautiful Raja Soccer Dog. My Beautiful Raja was the best soccer doggie ever and she was completely self taught.
As a bonus, you get to see my most handsome puppy self hanging in the yard with Grandpa Angus. Old Grandpa was about 13 years old here and getting a bit long in the tooth. He didn't really have much interest in jumping around with my most energetic self.


I asked Mom to put the camera by the back door so she could video me greeting her, but I guess it would have been more effective with a wide angle lens (plus I keep head butting her around). Don't worry, my movies will improve!
Mango Man has gone multi-media! Now I just have to find all the CDs with my other movies on them! Stay tuned!
Mango Man! Oh yeah.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Raja sure could play soccer. You were a cute pup. Mom says I greet her the same way all the time.

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha, Raja was sooo funny! Look at her smiling away while she's kicking her ball around the fence, hahaha! You were sooo adorable when you were younger, Mango.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer