Monday, January 14, 2008

More Snow

Big snowstorm today. Lots and lots of snow! Too much snow! After breakfast, I couldn't go out to make my morning deposits because there was too much SNOW!!! No way I could walk down the stairs. I had to wait for Mom to clear my Observation Deck (good job, Mom).I prefer to leave on my snow coat until I get inside. Then, I can make my own indoor snowstorm with one good shake!I know I grumble about the snow, but it is sort of pretty...My human neighbor was making a fuss in his yard. What's going on? Guess he figured he need to shake the snow off his little baby shrubberies. What's up with that?
The snow is fluffy (none of that ice stuff), so I was able to enjoy some mastiff sized tennis ball fun. Weeeee!!After a pleasant romp, time to deal with the stairs. I know it looks like there isn't any ice, but one can never be too careful transporting one's big, beautiful self up stairs.Maybe if I walk my hiney up the snowbank I can avoid having my back feet touch the stairs.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

9 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Hello Mango,

We're just trolling around and dropped in to say hi. Snow is an alien concept for us 'cause we live in South Florida -- but it looks like a lot of fun.

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry, the Barkalot Boyz

Frasier said...

Hi Mango,
Its nice to meet you.
my mommy loves mangoes !!!How did you get your name ?
Frasier

Randi said...

Oh Mango! You are so handsome! I think your peoples should install a Mango-Mover..like those people mover things in the airports...that way you wouldn't have to deal with the stairs at all.

I used to live in St. Paul - I loved the snow...until I got cold after 10 minutes & then I wanted to come inside..

Keep the pics coming of your handsome self!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Joe Stains said...

That all just makes me cold cold cold!

Maggie & Mitch said...

We think you're super lucky, Mango! We love snow - the more the better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Woh, it's purrrdy & really white! Mango, you seem to like the ice alot...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, I love the snow! I would introduce you to a whole new world of snow fun, if only I could come hang with you. Don't worry about those stairs. You can take 'em!

xo
SB

Crikit, Sparky & Ginger said...

Hi Mango! We thought we had left a pawprint hello when we saw you joined DWB but we didn't see it and we sniffe through your bloggie again. oh well Hi!

we so want some snow. haven't has any since '85 but we do get ice and that's not so fun. What better way to enjoy snow then to bring it in woohoo

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Kirby said...

You are so lucky! All that snow. That is the BEST! So glad you got to play ball in it, and it's so smart of you to be careful going up those steps, I slipped on a icy step and it hurt, so safety first!

Your pal,
Kirby