Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Posting

Today is the last day of Mom's vacation and so she decided to finally help me launch my own blog. Thanks to my new buddy, Bogart, for giving Mom some tips on getting started. After she worked for a while, Mom started getting hungry and asked if I wanted to ride in the car for a snack. Of course!


Surprise! Its snowing again! Needed a brief pause to sniff the air.


Need to go down the stairs off the deck. I really don't like stairs at all and these are the only ones I will use. They get really slippery in the wintertime. I'm just not a stair kind of guy. Check out my wheels. Mom bought this car just for me and the beautiful Raja because we didn't fit in her old car anymore. She removed the back seats and added comfy dog beds (riding in the car can be tiring).



Let's go already!



Back home and now I have to go up the stairs. I really hate doing it in the snow, but Mom bought something that smells really good. So, after a couple of false starts, I made it up.
Well, look what we have here! French fries for Mango! Now!Delicious!

5 comments:

blair/bogger said...

Oh! My...oh, my French fried dog! Or is that French fries dog?

Bogart said...

MANGO MANGO MANGO!!!

Looks fantastic my friend!!!! GO DOG GO!!!

Love,
Bogart

Jacob Blair said...

How do you type with out thumbs?

Chester said...

Who knew what Relentlessly Huge fun and frolic with would ensue with this first post?

Congrats on the 1000+ mark!!

Woofs and 1000 slobbers,
Chester ;0=)

Chester said...

Who knew what Relentlessly Huge fun and frolic with would ensue with this first post?

Congrats on the 1000+ mark!!

Woofs and 1000 slobbers,
Chester ;0=)