Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mystery Not Solved!

Last night I was so focused on this whole Puppy Deposit thing that I couldn't even finish my supper

I have to get into Mom's email and find out what is going on. She had the computer on, but didn't log into her email... rats! I tried every reasonable password I could think of... mangoman, ilovemango, mangoisthebestdoggieintheworld, and nothing worked!


MUST CONCENTRATE!
Then I had a brainstorm! I could see what web sites she'd visited recently. Maybe that would provide a clue! Let's see...



Netflix - nope
YouTube - accidentally wasted some time cruising for new mastiff movies - stay focused!
The Library - looks like there are some outstanding fines
Mastiffs! - This turns out to be a website for the place where my doggie mama lives along with some of my other relatives. Looks like my Uncle Vinnie is going to Westminster. Way to go, man! But nothing about any Puppy Deposits.
Westminster - Definitely not
Bogart - Dude! Guess she's as big a fan of yours as I am.
Nightwind Labradors - This one had a button labeled "The Girls" which I just had to push. WOW lots of glamour shots of some smokin' hot gals! Ooo la la!

Uh oh! She's coming! Try to look innocent. Not me, I'm not doing anything and I am especially not spying.


I agreed to do some stretcher training which gave me the opportunity to wipe the incriminating suds off that had just begun to form from looking at those hot gals (I even let the stretcher win cause I was feeling a little guilty).

Afterwards, I was exhausted from all the thinking and intrigue that I decided to give it a rest for the night.Thus I am no closer to unraveling the mystery of the Puppy Deposit. Hopefully some deep meditation will yield a strategy.

Mango Man! Oh Yeah

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

So Mango Man, You have a think for labbie girls do you? I'm half a labbie girl. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

xo
SB

Peanut said...

I am going to check out those lab girls but don't tell Penny she might not understand. Oh and I hope you figure out the deposit thing soon. It must be nerve wracking not to know.

Randi said...

Oh Mango! You must get to the bottom of this mystery! Maybe your mama is gonna get you a pretty lab girl....to keep you occupied of course while its cold & snowy outside..but then the form should have said "girlie deposit" not puppy deposit!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Joe Stains said...

Let me know if you need me to come by with my Detective coat and help you out!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Yes, Joe is a very good detective. I am sure he will help you to solve the mystery!
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mango man..i have a perfect dog for you....just check out my blog and i will mail her to you...i am sure she will be just fine when she gets there....oh and mango..i am a big chested half lab also..that sophie ...she wants all the boys to herself....i wish somedog would just want me..

MJ's doghouse said...

lorenza i just found out that some pups didnt get my christmas card and i am very sad....did you get my card...did you ...?

Dory and Liza said...

Mango -

Don't be led astray by that blonde Lab Sophie, I cute black and Labbie!! Besides I am a Pats, Sox. Celtics and Bruins girl - what could be better.

Now I wouldn't worry about the puppy thing - I love my cousins and they are fun to play with!

I did my game day post - GO PATS and stay warm!!

Wet nose Kisses -

Dory the Lab