Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Night Off

Today was really warm and so I spent most of the day on my Observation Deck sun baking. It was over 60 degrees in January!

Tonight I got the night off from that horrific stretcher training and got to play Hide the Liver Treat! This game is comprised of me going out on the Observation Deck to Hide my Eyes while Mom hides yummy treats around the house. While its even more fun with more than one doggie, its still pretty much fun with just me. I like to make things more exciting by howling like I'm having my toenails pulled out while I am supposed to be hiding my eyes (maybe someday Mom can help me figure out how to post a video so you can hear my most beautiful voice). And the game is on! Where can those liver treats be?

Its a fast game!

Under the monkey?They could be anywhere! OK, I got 'em all! Phew! That was fun!

6 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Mango,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Maggie & Mitch said...

You didn't miss any, right Mango? Great job! We hope you get to play that game again soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

Well I think that would be a fantastic game...but Sherman would surly steal ALL of the liver treats before I could get any!

I've recruited you for a special mission. Check out my blog!

Lola

Peanut said...

Oh that looks like a fun game. We found you through Lola, sherman and my lovely penny. My mom says she is in love with you already and says you are very very handsome. Oh we saw the pictures below of you eating your bully stick with the mouth foam. Mom says that is what I do also. :)

Sophie Brador said...

Okay Mango, I might just be in love. You have no idea how much I like the big tough boys. Probably because I know that secretly, you're all a bunch of softies.

xo
SB

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Nice to meet you!
That game sure is interesting! Glad you found them all!
Have a good night
Lorenza