Thursday, January 10, 2008

Night Ridin'

After supper, we decided to go Night Ridin'! One of the best things about the Mastiff Mobile is that I can just step into it without any of that silly jumping stuff.

Let the journey begin!You know my philosophy, its not the destination, its the journey, but for those of you who are not like minded, our destination was the Dog Store. So I want to take a moment to give a big shout out to all my pals at Especially for Pets in Sudbury where we go for all of our doggie needs. I love you guys (even though I don't go in the store... its just not my thing).
Here's our supplies for one week; 16 pounds of kibble (that's eight cups / day for those of you keeping score), 6 13 oz. cans of food, one box of biscuits for my cookie jar, two bully sticks, and two stuffed chews (which get re-stuffed with peanut butter and frozen). Priceless!



[Mom - Not exactly priceless, buddy, that's about $80 / week for Mango maintenance.]


Whatever! I got my 24" Mango sized bully stick which requires one to dance about for a bit.


But then down to business.

I really got the suds going! Peanut, buddy, this is for you. How about getting some photos of you with your mini-jowels getting suds?

Oops, I almost forgot. We did that stretcher thing again tonight, but after Night Ridin' and bully stick, I was a bit more philosophical about the whole thing. I've added a scorecard in my sidebar and you'll note that even though I'm still playing along, I'm also still winning!

9 comments:

Peanut said...

Glad the stretcher isn't winning. Mom says we will get a picture as soon as she gets some more bully sticks. We have to order them since we can't find any around here that are big enough for me. I can't eat those tiny little 12 inch ones you know. Hey ever had a 36 inch bully. Those are my favorite. Mom says you eat double what I do and holy moly she is glad she doesn't have to feed you. :)
Oh and we are going to tag you for a game so check out our blog later tonight when mom actually gets it posted.

Joe Stains said...

woah that is more food than we eat in a month!!! you sure are lucky!!

Amber-Mae said...

Woh, that's one very loooong bully stickies! I LOVE bully stickies lots! Only got to eat them twice only becoz Malaysia don't sell any so my doggy friends from overseas mailed me & my sistas some.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sophie Brador said...

I eat three cups a day, but would be happy to eat eight, if presented with the opportunity. Of course, I'd lose my girlish figure, but we all have to make sacrifices sometimes.

You are one handsome dude!

xo
SB

One Lazy Lesbian said...

Hey Mango! I have your cousins at my house.. brindle bullmastiffs!

Incidentally, if you're up for it, we spend less money feeding a modified raw diet.. takes a little work though.

I see some Merrick Cans there.. Good choice!

Randi said...

Hi Mango!

Glad to see your peoples are making sure they do your grocery shopping...remember - they should shop at YOUR store first & then determine if they have enough funds to feed themselves...priorites.

I need to get me some bully sticks...they look very yummy. My mom/secretary makes me chew on rawhides with a towel under my paws...I guess she thinks I'm messy or something..well - she should wear a bib when she eats..SO THERE MOM!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Dory and Liza said...

Mango -

Hi!! Hey we saw your cute mug over on Sherman, Penny and Lola's site so we thought we would stop by and say HI! We had no idea you lived close by!

Mom keeps me to 2/12 cups because I am tipping the large labrador scale at 82 pounds! Apparently that is alot for a girl like me - I say bah humbug diet!

We look forward to reading more of your adventures!

Dory the Lab (in Malden MA)

Maggie & Mitch said...

We've had those man-sized bully sticks only once! Boy, are they ever the best! Enjoy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart said...

Mango!

Check out my blog buddy, I've just given you the YOU MAKE MY DAY award!

Love,
Bogart