Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Checking out Conditions

Out on the Observation Deck to check the conditions for walkies and big yardin' Even though its been above freezing for a few days, my yard still has lots of snow and ice! After walkies (still taking it slow) we decided to go big yardin'

My paths are all solid ice! My snowman appears to have turned into something of a Venus di Milo.Tough to navigate because you never know when your feet will go through the snow. Plus its all crunchy on top, so you can hurt your knees if you fall through. Must move with extreme caution.
I use my tail as a rudder so I don't fall over.
I opted to use my Proud Warrior pose to pee rather than risk lifting my leg.My Master is working on adding our porch to the living room so there is more space for me! First he has to take the bricks off which is really hard work and there are a ton of bricks!These stairs will be the death of me. See how I'm stretched out? I try to go up without my back feet touching the stairs.Phew! Made it!

1 comment:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Ice is the WORST! Be so very careful, Mango! We hope it melts soon for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch