Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Protection


More pictures of the mutant guinea pig alleged baby labradoggies arrived and they are getting scarier looking by the minute (at least they've stopped mugging that beautiful blonde). This one looks like a cross between a sea serpent and Yoda and those stumpy leggies are downright spooky. I'm worried that Mom might be convinced that these are actual labrapuppies (she can be pretty gullible) and bring one home and who knows what it might turn into!
Fortunately, the beautiful and worldly Angel Labradoggie has been reading my blog! She sent me a special note when she heard about the mutant thug guinea pigs threatening to take over my house. Angel lives in Upton, Massachusetts, which is a pretty tough and lawless town and get this... she's the ring leader of an actual guinea pig gang! Oh yeah, these guys are professionals, like wise guys. I've heard of gangs like these running fake organic vegetable scams and handing out catnip at the kitten daycare, but never had any actual contact with them (hey, I live in Framingham, not the wild territories west of 495).

But... check it out! Angel is the real deal! Here is an actual photo of a couple of her gang members at the speakeasy after a day of wet work. They've got those pointy carrots at the ready in case anybody crosses them.


These guys are serious professionals! The one on the right is named Milo and the one on the left is Mr. Fancy Pants (yeah, like Lefty the Knife or Sticky Fingers).
Angel said that this was taken after they mugged some hamsters and stole their do rags.
I'm told Milo can knock out his targets by just giving them the evil eye.
So Angel said that she and her gang would watch my back if those mutant things ever came to Framingham. I think what she said exactly is "I do this favor for you and someday I will come to you and ask you to do a favor for me. Do not contact me directly. I know how to find you." Well, that seems reasonable. Right? Right?

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

14 comments:

Peanut said...

You might not want to get involved with Angel. the favor you have to return is always something you don't want to do.
Peanut who's mom says has been watching the Dogfather to much

Kirby said...

Hi Mango,

Uh-Oh the mutant guinea pigs are getting bigger. They'll be ready to come home soon, who knows, maybe one mutant will come to your home!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Abby and Jack said...

Hi Mano Man! Pleased to meet you! Its cool to meet another Mastiff! Well, take care and happy blogging!

Amber-Mae said...

Those mutant guinea pigs are actually quite cute!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

MJ's doghouse said...

oh man mango....those mutants look alot like wally the corgador...have you checked him out...it is amazing how much they look like him...could he be selling of his magic potients...i would also beware though...you take care big man...I wouldnt want somethng to happen to you so close to valentines day

Harry said...

I wish you all the luck in the world if one of those mutant guinea pigs really is coming to live with you. Or maybe they don't have the crocodale teeth my sister has!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Dory the Lab said...

Mango

Please oh please stop showing pictures of those lab puppies - my mom can't take her eyes off them and keeps on saying wouldn't it be great if we got one of those Dor! ARRGGHHH!

Dory the one and ONLY LabraDory!

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Mango, How many of those mutant labrapig guineadogs does your mom plan to bring home? Tell her she should definitely take that blonde one in the background.

xo
SB

Lorenza said...

Good luck with those mutant guinea pigs.
Those lab puppies sure are very cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy & Lacie said...

Mutant labrapigs? Angel, a thug? Mango, u been smokin' somethin' we should know about...and try??

Er..forget that last part. So...ya might wanna accept this, Mango...it looks like you might be um..gonna be a big bruvver. Have you actually asked ur mom? 'Fraid to, huh. Scruffy never knew what hit him when Lacie arrived...and when I arrived...he just mumbled..what the hel*, what's another one. You will never be bored. Irritated yes, Bored no.

Those pigpups are pretty cute. How'd the blond get there? Didn't know that could happen...

Hang in there Man...have to go and pick Mumsie off the floor from laughin' too hard at ur bloggie...I see nothing humorous...i take ur concerns very seriously...

Dale kissies,
Babystan

MJ's doghouse said...

mango...i was wondering if you are coming to the super bowl party at joey and tanners....cuz...ummm...i was wondering if I could be your date......?????

misskyliem said...

LOL Oh Mango! You are so funny! It's a good thing you had those thugs. You know, just cause I live at 495, I dunno if I can run with that crowd... I think I'm more a Natick dog! BOL

Licks,
Kylie

misskyliem said...

Oh- I forgot to ask- Did Angel ever collect her favor from you!? BOL
Kylie

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello mango frum a yeer ago its dennis the vizsla dog of a yeer frum now hay a yeer frum now yoo wil be verry happy that you mayd this deel with anjel a yeer ago so dont wurry that a yeer frum now wot yoo did a yeer ago mite blow up in yore fayse becuz it wont ok bye