Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Still Snowing

Mom woke me up from my afternoon nap to inform me that "we" have to go out and shovel snow. But, Mom, I've only been asleep for three hours!
The idea is exhausting. Sure enough, still snowing!

Doesn't look like I'll be able to dine AL fresco tonight. Mom has been really good about keeping the paths shoveled in the backyard for me. Just because I can walk through snow up to my shoulders doesn't mean I want to. Yum! A stick.
Our next door neighbors were out shovelling snow with their lovely dog, Maggie, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, so I puffed myself up to look all buff for her, but couldn't catch her eye.
Here's one of the snowmen Mom made for me. I ate its face and knocked its head off, but Mom put it back together and, frankly, I find it a bit scary.


Take that, snowman!

No comments: