Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Stretcher

I know I don't usually blog twice in one day, but I am getting wicked cabin fever! I can't play in the yard because of the snow, can't go walkies because of my boo-boo leg, I am insane. Mom, please, can we do something?
So she said that in light of the "incident" yesterday, we should work with the stretcher. I'm not sure yet what that means, but it appears to involve hot dogs!

Oh man! You're not gonna believe this. Mom says I'm going to learn to do a down stay on this weird thing so that if I ever get a really bad boo-boo, she and my Master can put me on it and carry me to the doctor. Yeah, right. So I know that's NEVER going to happen, but I decide to go along since there are hot dogs involved. So I sorta put two feet on and what do you know? I got a hot dog! This is going just as I planned.
OK, I'm sitting on it. Oh the horror.Wait a minute, have to check out the action from my Observation Deck. My Master built this for me last summer so that I can keep an eye on things.Nice view, eh? Enough training! Let's have some action. Here is my Mastiff appropriate tennis ball.
Today I limited the action to the part of the yard with no snow.Just a reminder to show the snowman who's the boss.

4 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Hi Mango!

We're Maggie and Mitch, the Airedales! You're a very beautiful boy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Mango! So nice to meet ya! Oh, I absolutely LOVE hotdogs too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

Hiya Mango!! You are one big handsome boy. I used to have a big Mastiff boyfriend named George, but I haven't seen him in a while. Stop by & say hello sometime. We love making new friends.

Lola
(Sherman and Penny too)

Bogart said...

Mango buddy, I hope you're feeling a bit better today... that stretcher thing, it's gotta go man.

Love,
Bogart