Saturday, January 26, 2008

Suds Machine

When we got back from the Dog Store I RAN up the stairs lickin' my chops because there was something new in those bags that smelled really good!!

Whatever could it be?
A smoked cow trachea!Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!Definitely something to enjoy outdoors! Would you believe it? Its actually sunny outside today!I snarfed this down so fast there wasn't even time to lie down.


Crank up the suds machine!






Mmmmm! I'll take another one of those any day. Love those cows! So many yummy parts for Mango!

Mango Man! Oh Yeah!

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
OMD! I am drooling looking at your pictures and your video!
Sure you are fast! I guess it was delicious!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy & Lacie said...

Hey Mango...yummmmmmmmmmm Mumsie will only buy us rawhide that she can't identify as a bodily part...the tracheas and the noses put her over the edge and she has to eat a salad. Wimp. You looked like ya had a blast eatin' it...isn't it pawsome when the sun is out...makes if feel sorta like spring even in January!! Pittsburgh is almost always gray...oh well...

Wiry barks...Scruffy

Bogart said...

Wow Mango, you're getting all FOAMY!!!! Love it man!!!

Love,
Bogart

Amber-Mae said...

Woah, that's one huge cow's tuba! Gosh, look at all that slimy foam around your mouth. I bet it was really goooood...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

We've never had thorax but if you say it's good then we believe you! The evidence is pretty clear!
We love your smile in that last picture, Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

trachea is really really good. Mom says she is going to get me a bullystick soon so she can video me making some suds. Though I'm not quite as good as you

wally said...

I just wanted to tell you--this video made my day.

wally.

Wild Dingo said...

Mango Man! Oh Yeah! Those suds make me want to give you my laundry and run it through your mouth! oh yeah!

Woof!
~Wild Dingo