Wednesday, February 6, 2008

7 Things About Mango

I got tagged by my newest friend, Ayla to list seven previously unknown things about me. But before, I want to say its nice to meet a big gal like Ayla. Wowie! OK, here goes...

1. I ate a sock. Not a little anklet, either, but a big gym sock formerly worn by my Master. I thought I got away with it, but then Mom saw it snaking out of my hiney completely intact. Oops. Too bad there aren't any photos...

2. I competed in a dog show... once. I came in second place. I guess word got out that my most perfect stripey self was competing because the only other doggie brave enough to enter the ring with me was my brother Steele. He got first place which I blame completely on Mom who was a total spaz in the ring.

3. I got kicked out of doggie daycare for letting a boxer put his head in my mouth. This was so not my fault! That boxer was after me all day, "come on, Mango, nobody's looking, let's see if my head will fit in your mouth." So when nobody was looking, I let him try and... it fit! But then he got all wiggly and nicked his head on one of my toothies and made a big fuss and I got blamed for the whole thing.

4. Even though I am a big guy, I can walk around the house on my tippy toes and sneak up on humans! I learned how to do that with my Beautiful Raja since she didn't always want me nearby and I had to be veeeerrry sneaky to slip into bed with her.

5. Unlike other doggies whom I will not name (Bogart, dude), I don't do that whole hump meister thing. Grandpa Angus was such a hump meister that he would air hump and I thought it was just undignified.

6. I don't always (well, almost never) lift my leg to pee. Come on, its such an effort. Why bother?

7. I snore almost all the time when I meditate. I'm not so sure about that one. Its unconfirmed, since when it happens I'm, well, meditating, but the claim is that I snore "loudly and vigorously."

Now I know I am supposed to tag some of my pals to play along, but I gotta say that I can't keep track of who has done this and who hasn't. So forgive me if you've already been tagged. Here goes...

Girl Girl
MJ
Lorenza
Lola
Kaiser
Frasier
Harry and Cassidy (Cassidy, you little devil, are you out of jail yet)?

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

10 comments:

Frasier said...

Hi Mango
Those were very interesting things about you!!We laughed a lot and mommy even read it out to daddy!!
Mommy had run out of things to blog about me so this gives her a good post to blog about!!!
She is training for a half marathon so my blog has been neglected !!!But will whine a lot till she blogs !
frasier

Mack said...

You are a very interesting guy, Mango!
A whole sock???
You're my hero!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Thanks for playing this game. Sure is interesting to know all those things about you!
Too bad there are no evidence of that sock!
I did this game some time ago and I guess I am a little boring. I don't do the things that you do!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, The more I hear about you, the more I love you. You are one cool dude. BTW, I haven't forgotten about that tag you gave me the other day. I'm just super slow about these things.

xo
SB

Peanut said...

Mango you are so my long lost BIG brother or something. I would see if my head fit in your mouth and not whine if your tooth nicked me. I am not a humper either. I have been told I snore but I think they are lying and I don't lift my leg to pee either.

The Brat Pack said...

That's totally unfair about daycare. That Boxer should have fessed up.

So did your Mom have to pull the sock the rest of the way out or did it come out all by itself?

Bear

Cassidy said...

Hi hi Mango, me be out of jail, whee! Leggy be much better last 2 days. Me even get little walkie later!

Thanks for tag. Me liked your answers. Mummy says my Angel Oscar brother eated socks too.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, thanks for sharing all those facts about yourself, Mango! You competed in a show dog competition once & got 2nd place? Hey, that's not bad! Why not continue competing & collect lotsa ribbons? Hey, that was not fair that you got kicked out from the doggy daycare when it wasn't totally your fault...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

How does Boxer taste, Mango? We've never had the pleasure!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Wimsey said...

Mango!

Thanks for the comment and good luck wishes. I snore too, though seeing as you're bigger than I am, probably not as loudly.

Yours in drool,

Wimsey