I got tagged by my newest friend, Ayla to list seven previously unknown things about me. But before, I want to say its nice to meet a big gal like Ayla. Wowie! OK, here goes...
1. I ate a sock. Not a little anklet, either, but a big gym sock formerly worn by my Master. I thought I got away with it, but then Mom saw it snaking out of my hiney completely intact. Oops. Too bad there aren't any photos...
2. I competed in a dog show... once. I came in second place. I guess word got out that my most perfect stripey self was competing because the only other doggie brave enough to enter the ring with me was my brother Steele. He got first place which I blame completely on Mom who was a total spaz in the ring.
3. I got kicked out of doggie daycare for letting a boxer put his head in my mouth. This was so not my fault! That boxer was after me all day, "come on, Mango, nobody's looking, let's see if my head will fit in your mouth." So when nobody was looking, I let him try and... it fit! But then he got all wiggly and nicked his head on one of my toothies and made a big fuss and I got blamed for the whole thing.
4. Even though I am a big guy, I can walk around the house on my tippy toes and sneak up on humans! I learned how to do that with my Beautiful Raja since she didn't always want me nearby and I had to be veeeerrry sneaky to slip into bed with her.
5. Unlike other doggies whom I will not name (Bogart, dude), I don't do that whole hump meister thing. Grandpa Angus was such a hump meister that he would air hump and I thought it was just undignified.
6. I don't always (well, almost never) lift my leg to pee. Come on, its such an effort. Why bother?
7. I snore almost all the time when I meditate. I'm not so sure about that one. Its unconfirmed, since when it happens I'm, well, meditating, but the claim is that I snore "loudly and vigorously."
Now I know I am supposed to tag some of my pals to play along, but I gotta say that I can't keep track of who has done this and who hasn't. So forgive me if you've already been tagged. Here goes...
Harry and Cassidy (Cassidy, you little devil, are you out of jail yet)?
Mango Man! Oh yeah!