Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cry Baby

According to Mom, I am a BigSpoiledCryBabyMommasDog. I disagree. Let me tell you what was really going on. I had just finished preparing my bully stick by doing the ritualistic bully stick dance and was ready to enjoy it out on the Observation Deck.

BUT NOT ALONE!!! I wanted company! So a yelled at Mom to come out, but she wanted me to come in, so she picked up the bully stick and brought it in and then I picked it up and brought it out and then I yelled [Mom - that's not yelling, pal, that's pathetic whiny cry baby Momma's dog sound]. Yeah, whatever! I can yell really loud so that the neighbor doggies can hear me even with the windows closed and sometimes they start yelling too! Its a cacophony!







So that went on for a while. Mango in, Mango out, Mango yell, in, out, yell. I needed a new strategy. I tried... Mango pout! I even had the suds machine all warmed up.

Alas, Mango pout did not work, so I went back to Mango in, Mango out, Mango yell, in, out, yell until Mom advised me to "SHUT UP! YOU WHINY BABY MOMMA'S DOG" Actually, the language was a bit stronger, but I will refrain from a direct quote so as not to offend the ladies. Let's just say that Mom succeeded in communicating her message to me.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

10 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

I heard you yelling, Mango! I even yelled back a bit.

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

I do yelling like that too! I think your Mom needs to lay off the HBO and clean up her language!!! ;)

Randi said...

Hey Mango! Yelling is good...you just need to keep at it...but watch out for the neighbors...I've figured out that yelling in the house is even better...I'm basically yelling one thing all the time..."PLAY WITH ME!"...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you made yelling looks fun

~ Girl girl

The Zoo Crew said...

Ahhhh, the suds!! And better yet, bully stick suds :)

Peace + Paws,

Fiona

Harry said...

I like tyo yell in the garden too, mostly very early in the morning and very late at night!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

You are a big momma's cry baby! You demanding for a huggie is it or for another bully stick? Mommy is glad that I'm not a cry baby. Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Muehli's said...

I yell like that quite often when I'm trying to get my humans to put their shoes and coats on faster so we can go for a walk! I thought it was just me :)

By the way, And by the way, you've been tagged! You can find the rules on my blog here. Hope you'll play along :)

Newfie kisses!
Ayla

wally said...

Dude, I have to engage in that sort of Authoritative Order Giving all the time. It has nothing to do with being a mama's boy. Even though I do it all the time to get my ma ape to turn in my heating bad and snuggle with me. It's totally dudely.

wally.

Peanut said...

That was yelling. YOur mom is crazy if she thinks it was whining.