Sunday, February 10, 2008

Labrapuppies

Mom and Master said they were headed out to Nightwind Labradors to look at Labrapuppies. I was told that I couldn't go because the "puppies" are still too little and might get cooties from me. No bother. I had no intention of driving out to Leominster which is in the wild country west of 495 to look at those fake labrapuppy mutant guinea pig creatures.

But here's the thing, when Mom and Master came home, they smelled like.... labrapuppy! They smelled so good that I didn't even do my wiggle dance, I just sniffed with my tail doing a 360. I mean, I thought Momma had an actual Labrapuppy with her she smelled so good.


Given that the nose does not lie, I was inclined to take a closer look at the photos that Mom and Master took, and, you know? They almost do look like actual labrapuppies. Momma says that since they are only four weeks old, they are still kind of round and clumsy.

Then Momma told me that these are little black labradudes and one of them is going to come home in four weeks to be my little brother! WOW! Yipee!! A puppy for Mango. A little labradude! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!


Plus, I am now even more convinced that these really are going to turn into actual labradoggies because here is a picture of their momma. Smokin hot! For those of you wondering how this smokin hot blonde produced little black labradudes, apparently she had an "encounter" with some black labradude from Vermont. Go figure. There were also some little blonde labragal puppies, but Momma says a little dude will be better for me because you gals can be kind of bit...er... bossy.

Don't forget to tune in to the Westminster Kennel Club Show Monday and Tuesday night. Maybe my Uncle Vinnie will be the first ever Mastiff to bring home the gold!

Note to self - go easy on the pot roast next time, gives ya the squirties.


Mango Man! Oh yeah!

22 comments:

Randi said...

OH MANGO! A PUPPY FOR MANGO! What great news! You are gonna get a little black labradude? Oh..I'm so happy for you Mango! What are you going to name him? Ruff Ruff? or Bully Stick...or Papaya? Let us help you with the names, OK!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Sophie Brador said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait until that labradude moves in with you. I remember when I was a labragal and it was really great, because labrapuppies are so cute. My mom was chocolate and my dad was a brown Cheseapeake, and I popped out blond. Go figure!

xo
SB

Peanut said...

Oh a puppy. Watch out dude that is all I have to say. Oh and I don't think those are the same animals as those piggy pictures you put up before.

Mack said...

So you're going to be a big brother! Congratulations!

Those puppies are sooo cute!
One was a little hungry dude wasn't he?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Hurray! You are going to have a labrapuppy brother!
I've never had a brother or sister but sure you will have lots of fun with him!
Yes, their mom is so beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby and Jack said...

Congratulations on getting a sibling! We can't wait to meet him!

Abby and Jack

The Zoo Crew said...

Ohhhh, how exciting!!! Mama keeps saying she has a surprise for us but she won't tell us until the end of the month!!

Peace + Paws,

Zen

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi Mango!! We have been seeing you post on all of our friends sights so we thought we better come and meet you,and lo and behold you live RIGHT DOWN THE STREET from us!!!! We live in Boston!!!!We are Agatha and Archie wire fox terrier brother and sister.We are so excited to have found you!!!!Congrats on you new pup!! Love A+A

Kirby said...

Mango,

I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a big brother, that is so Pawsome! Anyone of thos labrapups would be lucky to come live with you. Can't wait to see you with the lucky little guy!

Your pal,
Kirby

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Mango, u are gonna have someone to push around! That's wat lil' brothers are for! Pushing around!

Asta said...

Hi Mango
My name is ASTA ..I'd like to be youw fwiend too..you look vewy nice and I'm so happy fow you that you'we getting a baby bwuvvew!! That's pawsome!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, those Labrapuppies are soooo cute & chubby! The Momma is beautiful...I wonder which black one your mom is gonna bring home? Will it be a sister or a brudder? Who knows!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that puppy sure is cute. You'll be a pawsome brother Mango

~ Girl girl

Cassidy said...

Yep, we girlies be very bossy, tee hee! Good job we also be cute and gets away with it!

Labrapuppy be sweet!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Maggie & Mitch said...

We are thrilled for you, Mango! You're going to have to much fun with your new baby brother! Congratulations!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dory and Liza said...

Hey Mango -

I represent that remark you made about us girls!! Mom says my cousin Mac couldn't stay in Boston and had to go live with Gramma cause I was very alphabet - whatever that means!

Sparky said...

Mango - make sure you show that little one who is boss. When Patches came home, I was very gentle but very firm. He knew his place right away. (I also had to teach him that mama and pop were actually fun to hang around!) Congratulations to you and your family!

Joe Stains said...

woah that momma dog reminds me of a certain blond dog that I adore. You are so stinkin lucky to get a labradude, I bet he will be pawesome compared to my doofus brother.

did you do any pot roast squirts in the house? those make some great stains!

Ferndoggle said...

Mango! This is such exciting news!! Your very own puppy. Wow. You can teach him all kinds of cool stuff. I'm sure you'll be an excellent puppy raiser.

Penny

babyphat523 said...

Congratulations on your new little brother Mango! You will have so much fun with him!

MJ's doghouse said...

OH Man Mango...You make me blush...and your puppybrover is really cute...he kinda looks like a baby wally

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh wow Mango, a puppy is moving in with you. That's brilliant matie!!!

Hugs
Noah