Saturday, February 2, 2008

Note from Mom

Mango is off at Joe Stains Super Bowl party and so just to make sure everybody gets their Mango fix for the day, here is Mango performing his most amazing tricks.




Wait! This just in from Mango (guess they have internet access on the road).

Dear Mom,


I arrived safely in Arid-zona early this morning and Dory and Lola came to pick me up at the airport. I am having a great time and making lots of new doggie friends. Joey was able to get a tent big enough for me and MJ.
Arid-zona is nice, but its kind of hot! The gang went site seeing today, but like the good doggie I am, I stayed in and meditated (besides, I think there might have been stairs involved).

Check out the bed Joey got for me. Maybe when I get back we could discuss an upgrade on my stinky old dog bed. MJ and I are getting along great! She is a perfect lady and a super gal. Don't worry, I won't step on Girl Girl. And yes, I will remember to try and fit in an extra meditation so that I can stay up late for the game without getting cranky. Come on, I'm not a baby, OK?

Yes, I know I forgot to pack my kibble, but Joe has a hot dog machine and I had about a dozen of them before my afternoon meditation.

Love,

Mango

8 comments:

Lillie Valentine said...

Wish I could be Pawtying with you guys. That bed looks amazing! Have fun and stay safe. Than's for visiting me.

Sophie Brador said...

Those Mango-licious tricks are terrific! I particularly like the delicate nature with which he masters the stump. It's like magical Mango madness or something.

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

You do pawesome tricks as Joe would say. I don't know when those guys are going to be home again so you have full reign over the hot dog machine.

Joe's Mom

Mack said...

Your tent looks pawsome!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Good job with those tricks! I can't to anything! I think I have a bad trainer!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

These dogs of our are crazy. They look like they are having fun though

Peanut's mom

Amber-Mae said...

Mango, you are sooo funny! Nice freestyle moves there! Guess what? I can't do the 'target' trick as well as you! Damn, I'm sooo embarrassed to call myself a Novice dancer...You struggled a bit when you tried to 'rollover'. Sooo funny! But you manage to it to the other side! Great job!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your tricks are just amazing! We love you jumping through that hoola-hoop, Mango!
Make sure you let us know the total of how many hotdogs you got to eat at Joey and Gussie's SuperBowl pawty, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch