Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged

Before I get down to business, I want to give a shout out to my human cousin, Jack! I have only met him once, but he is a really cool little dude. He lives all the way out in South Dakota which is even further west of 495 than Springfield! So he doesn't get to my mastiff estate very often. Jack, dude, your momma should give you your own email account so we could share some guy talk!

Next, all that talk about Joey's butt got me to thinking that maybe we should all post our best butt shots. So here's mine. Ladies please note that I have all my equipment. Oh yeah!

Finally, my most stripiest pal, Peanut sent me a challenge about a month ago. At the time, I wasn't up to it, but I've been thinking really hard

And I think I'm ready to play, so here goes...

1. If I were another kind of animal I would be a Koala!


They sleep almost 22 hours / day which is even more than the Mango! Way to go, little bear.

2. My most favorite song is Bad Mango by George Thorogood and the Destroyers. [Mom - Little dude, the song is "Bad to the Bone"] Huh?


But when you sing it you always sing "b-b-b-bbaaaad, bad Man - go!" Whatever!

3.If I could live anywhere in the world I would live? OK, I'm still not able to come up with an answer for this one. I really like the estate!

4. If I were a famous movie star or personality I would be? Keanu Reeves (circa Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)

Cause he is really good looking but possibly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

5. I would be the spokesdog for Honda Element! A car big enough for a real dog!

However, I think the real product I should be pitching is "Mango's Suds" because its easy to produce and its good for coat conditioning, lubricant, carpet cleaner, and dissovling varnish! Mango Man! Oh yeah!

12 comments:

Peanut said...

mango suds. that's great. I would get mom to buy some of that.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Nice butt shot!
A Koala?? I did not know they sleep all that time! Great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

woah Mango, sweet butt shot!! you think if I poured some Mango Suds on Tanner he might get smarter?

Amber-Mae said...

Woah, howt! And your loverlies are still attached! Kekekeke...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

MJ's doghouse said...

mango mango
your my man
if i cant have you
no one can
sorry mango...just feeling silly tonight...i miss you..it has been a whole week since our date...do you think WE will ever SEE each other again

Mack said...

Very interesting!

Now all the girls will be swooning at your butt shot!

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Mango,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's great to meet you. Nice butt shot BTW. My sisters are ooohing and aaahing over it.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow...I'm really feeling...um, deprived. I don't have all those parts you're speaking of :( And my foster sister could've helped you bottle up some of those suds. I'm quite happy that I won't have any of those slingers/suds land on me anymore!!

Peace + Paws,

Kai

Frasier said...

Hi Mango
I should have said that I am a closet cuddlepup/lapdog!!!!
I have a fenced in backyard that the parents keep wild for me (bad excuse for not landscaping)but I act like that does not count,I act very deprived of being able to run free!!!

Sophie Brador said...

Woah Mango, You have you boy bits! My most bestest boyfriend in the whole world is a guy named Dakota. He's an Akita Huskie, so pretty big, and he has all his boy bits too. You should see my bootie wiggle when I see him! Mom thinks it must be all about the bits, because I know tons of big, handsome boys, but only Dakota gets that crazy bootie wiggle.

xo
SB

Harry said...

I think I must be part koala, as I reckon I sleep about that amount a day!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Maggie & Mitch said...

Nice butt shot, Mango! I forgot what else I was going to say! That picture has me all tongue-tied!

Love ya lots,
Maggie