Sunday, February 3, 2008

Three Things

I'm still on Massachusetts time and am up early even though it isn't even the morning in Arid-zona, so I thought I would respond to Lorenza's challenge.

What 3 things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer any consequences....

Number 1 - Sleep on Mom and Master's bed! I'm not even allowed to go into their bedroom since its been declared a slobber free zone. Get over yourselves already.

Number 2 - Eat one of those stinky flat squirrels I see all the time on walkies. Grandpa Angus ate one once and he told me it was the best. Seems like a waste to let bossy crows have all the fun.

Number 3 - Counter surf. I don't get the rules about eating off the counter. Mom and Master do it all the time, so why not Mango?

I'm tagging MJ, Peanut, and Sophie. What would you do?

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, I caught a squirrel once! But damn that retriever in me. I'd pick it up, it would squirm, I'd drop it. I'd pick it up, it would squirm, I'd drop it. Over and over again, until the peeps intervened. I would have eaten it eventually. Why did it have to squirm? Damn this soft mouth of mine!

xo
SB

Dory and Liza said...

Hey Mango -

I would love to chatch and eat a squirrel , not too many here at my house but my Gramma lives in the country and she has a ton!

LETS GO PATS!

The Zoo Crew said...

Ohhhhh, I'd love to eat one of those flat squirrels too! But mom won't even let me get close!

Peace + Paws,

Zennie-Bug

Joe Stains said...

Thanks for not waking me up, I am tired as can be. No worries, the Costco truck came and we have another 50 lbs of hot dogs!!!

Maggie & Mitch said...

Great idea about countersurfing, Mango! We were taught not to do it and we're good Airedales but it's only because the hoomans are stingy with their food!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart said...

Hey Mango!

Thanks for the link buddy, I have a feeling that's gonna help mama out a lot!!!

My mama wants to send you something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Thanks for playing this game! Too bad you are not allowed to be on the big bed!
Squirrels? I've never seen one but sure they are fun to play with!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Oh man I sleep on mom's bed and I counter surf all the time (I get in trouble for this one though). We will do this tomorrow. We are resting today.