Friday, February 1, 2008

Vital Statistics

I am so pumped about Joey's Super Bowl party and the notion of spending some time in one of those tents with MJ (maybe we could have our own halftime show). Joey, pal, here are my measurements so that you can be sure to get accomodations appropriate for my most large and handsome self.




By the way, your tents look great! I might never leave. Back here I am forced to sleep on the floor on an ancient dog bed that passed down from Grandpa Angus to Beautiful Raja, and, finally, to me. This dumb bed isn't even big enough for all my parts to fit at once!

MJ, darlin', I got a little suds going just thinking about sharing some slobber with you.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

10 comments:

babyphat523 said...

Mango - you are one very handsome brindle fella!

15 lbs of kibble a week! How does your mom do it?!

Much love!
Susie, Mo, Rube, Reb & Chums

Sophie Brador said...

Mango Man, I love the tip to tail measurement. When does the tux arrive?

xo
SBuf

Sophie Brador said...

oops -- that uf was a mistake.

xo SB

MJ's doghouse said...

oh man oh man oh man oh mango

wally said...

Mango,

I think my ma ape would fit on that bed. Maybe you should trade with her.

wally.

Ferndoggle said...

Mango...your head is *only* 29 inches around??? I thought with your big brain, it would be much larger.

I hope you reserved a tent with a CA King be inside. MJ might fit on it with you!

Lola

Maggie & Mitch said...

All we can say is WOW! We gotta get out our tape measure to see how tiny we'd be next to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

holy crap I don't know if my yard is even big enough for you! We have the tent being set up RIGHT NOW, have your parents tune in tomorrow to check out the details!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Yes, I think you need a bigger bed!
I hope Joe gets the measures to make sure he has the appropiatte acomodation for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

You need a new bed dude.