Friday, March 14, 2008

Dexter Day Seven & Loud Construction

First thing this morning, Master took the door out of my living room and left a big hole in the wall!Then there was some seriously loud construction activity and I'm starting to wonder if having a bigger room is worth all this noise which totally disrupts my meditation time. Its especially annoying since I need to inspect to make sure he's doing everything right.



Master let me borrow his ear protectors so that I wouldn't go all deaf (like him) from the nasty construction sounds. Sigh...

That said, it was pretty nice out today and warm enough for serious roaching.



Listen up! Dexter is getting just too big for his britches. He's all over my stuffies and stickies.

Then he got all up on the observation deck and in my face dissin me with like "who's the big dog now, huh?" You have to be kidding!Next thing I know, I had just achieved a state of deep and peaceful meditiation and the squirtino is going all cracker dog and yelling at me.He actually bit my bum! I was so shocked, outraged, horrified, that I didn't know what to do!Good thing pee-wee got sent to his cage or he would have gotten what for, oh yeah, you know what I mean.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

12 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Oh Mango, Between your job as construction foreman and your mentorship of the squirt, you must be completely exhausted. At least wee Dex colour-coordinates beautifully with you massive handsomeness.

xo
SB

Maggie & Mitch said...

Little Dexter is getting way out of control! Wonder what he's got up his sleeve for tomorrow!
Good thing you had your ear protection on, Mango! How do you get any sleep around there?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Is your Master doing all that job by himself?? Sure he is good!
If I were you I'd be barking like crazy with all that noise!
Did Dexter bite your butt?? Oh may! Sure you are having a hard time! Be patient!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

babyphat523 said...

Mango, my mum said she would like to kiss you right under you nose, on your little divit, in that photo of you with the ear protectors. She has such a thing for big mushy faces!

Don't worry about baby bro Dex, I was the same way to my big siblings for about 3 weeks after Mum brought me home. I drove them absolutely *NUTS*, but I finally learned how to be good. :)

Many kisses,
Miss Chums

Joe Stains said...

dang that was some serious construction! I would be ultra super ticked off if that was happening at my house!

what happens when Dexter wants a day for himself on your blog?

Mack said...

I think if you maybe advertise a little you could get mucho work as a building inspector.
Heck, I'd hire ya.

jen. said...

Hey Mango...It's Bugenhagen's mom here! Bu had his first Bully Stick the other day. (And I had a blissful 30 minutes of a very distracted dog!) How often does your mom let you have one? Just wondering so that I can decide how many Bu get's to have! (I just ordered a whole 50 of them!!! at a price that was much better than in the pet stores.) You're being a super dog to take on the responsiblity of a smallish dog like that! Bu sends his love! Grace2you!

MJ's doghouse said...

oh man...you just cant get a break mango...we should probably get a way for a vacation....i am having problems with Carter too...he eats all my food...well some...but still...it is mine...

The Zoo Crew said...

How are you supposed to get your meditation in when you're busy being the construction inspector/supervisor AND watching over that little black squirt?

peace + paws,

Kai

Chef said...

You're real lucky to have Master make you a bigger room, Mango. But the noise. No wonder your Mummy is lying pooped in her recliner! So much activity in your house. But you're being an excellent inspector and a very patient big brother. Good on you !
xox Chef

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Mango!!! So good to meet you dude! Yea, us little guys can get pretty annoying...biting is like a hobby. I'll let you in on a little secret...extend your paw and push Dexter(this way to the humans it looks like you're playing, but you're so awesomely huge that I'm sure he'll go flying!) Hehe, I had a part Mastiff do that to me the other day, I wont lie, it was awesome! Good luck with all of the construction!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Peanut said...

He bit you in the butt? That isn't right? d