Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Deals... Act Now!

Introducing, Mango’s Magic Poop Leash!




Ever had a pesky little brother or sister whom you knew had to do poopies, but was otherwise occupied by stickies and other entrancing objects? Well, your troubles are over. Just put on Mango’s Magic Poop Leash…
Proceed to poopy place…

Even if distracted by my most enticing butt (actual customer photo)

The Magic Poop Leash will keep them focused on the task at hand.Viola! Thar she blows!So get Mango’s Magic Poop Leash now for only $999.99!

But wait! There’s more!

If you order now, I’ll throw in the Mango Pee Pee Barbie-Q for free!

That’s right, you heard me, FREE! That’s a $9999.99 value yours FREE if you order now.
The Mango Pee Pee Barbie-Q comes totally saturated with actual REAL Mango pee! Guaranteed to make even the most clenched up guy or gal let it ALL go.

Ahhh... what a relief! Actual Real Human Testimonial – Hi, I am an actual real human with an annoying pee-wee midget little puppy dude who just doesn’t know when he has to pee or poop. Thank goodness for Mango’s Magic Poop Leash! I can just throw it on and... instant production! No more messes in the house. And the Pee Pee Barbie-Q, well, you can just imagine! Plus, ever since I started shampooing with Mango suds, I have 200% less grey hair!

Oh yes! Mango suds! The first 1200 orders will also get a FREE case of Mango suds! Oh yeah, you heard me, Mango suds. Great for coat conditioning, lubricant, stain removal, AND removes fine lines and wrinkles in humans.


So hurry up! You could be getting a $9,999,999.99 package for cheap. You ask, Mango Man, how can you afford to let these products go for so little? Because I CARE! And I don't want anybody to have to suffer through the pains of house training new baby the way I have. You have my word! Money back, guarenteed (after a fashion).


Don’t wait! Order now, operators are standing by.


WARNING. Mango's Magic Poop Leash is not intended for use by full sized doggies.

Do not operate Mango's Pee Pee Barbie-Q while driving. If pee-pees persist more than four hours while using the Mango Pee Pee Barbie-Q, you are totally messed up. Ingesting of large amounts of Mango suds could provoke the squirties! Please seek medical advice.

Mango suds are not intended for external use by humans under the age of 50.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

20 comments:

Peanut said...

oh haha we loved it. Please take our order.

Deetz said...

Mango, gonna have to get the pup a pool, or there will be no water in the bowl, ever. lol
Deetzy

Harry said...

My sides are hurting, you're quite the salesman Mango. I'll take the pee pee BBQ please.

Toodle pip
Harry x

MJ's doghouse said...

wow...mango...we...i mean you could be rich with this business plan of yours.....you are one smart hunky big manGO

This Urban Life said...

What if I only want the pee pee Barbie Q? I'm sitting here with my checkbook, but I can't figure out how to order just the Pee Pee Barbie Q.

xo
SB

Abby and Jack said...

That was absolutely hilarious! Sign us up for a bottle of Mango Suds!

Jack and Abby

Maggie & Mitch said...

Mom is still rolling on the floor! We'll take two bottles of your famous Mango Suds!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

I'm rushing to get mom's plastic right now!

Do you have an easy payment plan by any chance?

Huck said...

Hi Mango! I need your poo poo leash. I just got a new brother too and he is stubborn about when and where he will go. It's annoying, he takes forever. Little bros are hard work.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Sounds like that leash is magic!
And your offer looks very interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Ok, Here is my credit card number, 86753909 and that expires in september of 2 million. seriously, totally funny stuff!

Biggie-Z said...

I would totally buy your leash but I have one of my own that works pretty well for potty.

Your parents and my parents must have the same sense of humor. Pooping is serious business!

Biggie

P.S. I have an old dirty ex-pen that I don't use any more. I'll trade ya, but only if you throw in some discarded drywall for me to shred.

Biggie-Z said...

P.S. I play with water the same way. It's a puppy thing.

Amber-Mae said...

BOL!!! You funny dude...I bet that leash works like wonders! I'd buy a bottle of Mango Suds...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Randi said...

Hey Mango! You are quite the en-ta-pra-new-er...didn't know you had such savvy business sense! You amaze me!

Can't wait to see what other products you start to peddle...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Bogart said...

Mango, you're killin' me here!

This is harder to resist than Girl Scout cookies...

Love,
Bogart

Stanley said...

I had NO IDEA you were an internet entrepreneur, Mango. Who writes your copy, man?

Is it possible to order the Pee Pee BBQ separately? My peeps will talk to your peeps.

Goober love,
Stanley

The Zoo Crew said...

i couldn't believe my eyes! i have that same leash in black! and i have the shorter traffic lead like that in blue :)

make sure you take good care of your pee wee brother!

Noah the Airedale said...

That pooping leash is a bargain mate, we'll take two. The Pee Pee BBQ is a must have in any household. Gimme gimme!!!

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Agatha and Archie said...

We are trying to find the credit card(you do take cards??) and we would like one Peepee bbq..PL2 can't stop laughing..Love A+A