Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mango Day

I am now declaring Saturday as Mango day! Time to take back my blog and dedicate it to my own huge and most handsome self.
To that end, I, Mango, went to the dog store for the Saturday supply run. Come on, let's go.

Hang on... I am loading up.Alright, drive woman!And don't be taking photos while you drive, you know how nervous that makes me.

Huh? Home again already? Must of caught me meditating.It is I, Mango, and only Mango, who inspects the bags upon our return (with a bit of the suds machine given that I am sure that there is something for ME in the bags).
Let's see..
Ah, yes, a cow trachea.. in Mango super size! Gimmie!
Mmmm... yes indeedyHere I am enjoying some sun baking with the toaster oven because this is, after all, MANGO DAY and there are no other peewee midget pain in the butt creatures allowed.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango Man!
You must be so happy that you got back your saturday! And you had a sunny day to enjoy your treat outside!
Is it my imagination or that toaster has paws and a tail??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

Is the toaster oven for warming the trachea?

Sami said...

Mango so happy for you having a declared day for you! What a special treat! Your brother is growing so fast. I hope you and your family have a HAPPY EASTER and get some yummy treats.

Kisses & Licks,
Sami & Baylee too!

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, You are huge and magnificent, but the toaster oven? Are you going for eccentric too?

xo
SB

Maggie & Mitch said...

Yeaaaaaaa, you got your Saturday back! Your moo tube is making us drool!
We've never seen a toaster oven with legs and a tail! Where do you shop?
Happy Easter Mango and Dexter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

Nice toaster oven

Noah the Airedale said...

Ahh Saturdays as they should be. Good for you matie! We're off to the pet store this afternoon too. Hopefully we'll do as well as you Mango.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Joe Stains said...

I should certainly limit the amount of exposure the Doofus has on my blog, this is a great idea!