Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NO SNOW

First off, Master has finally gone back to work which is good news because it has cured him of the cabin fever. On the other hand, I forgot to, ahem, empty before he went to work today and when Momma got home I didn't even say hello, but had to dash out to make a deposit (oops). But at least I clenched my cheeks until Momma arrived and did not deposit in the house like some Boston Terrors I will not mention.

It is sooooo close to Dexter day that I am beside myself. So I am trying to focus on keeping everything normal because when Dexter comes I have a feeling that things will be very different.


Now on to some exciting news! Admittedly this picture is a bit dark (that's because Momma doesn't get home from work until AFTER the sun goes down). However, I am pleased to report that the snow is almost all gone! Hooray! To get rid of the snow, it had to rain... a lot! Subsequently, we did not go walkies this morning because every time it stopped raining, by the time Momma got all her gear on, it was raining HUGE... even too much for Mango!


To celebrate the snow removal, we played an action packed round of Hide the Hot Dogs! I apologize that the movie is kind of dark. I guess you need floodlights or something to take indoor nighttime movies with my camera.

It requires a lot of concentration and can kind of wear a big guy out.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

12 comments:

Mack said...

Boy you were looking hi and low for those hot dogs!!

I really like the music! Prolly a dumb question but who is Kevin McLeod?

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow....that's like a treasure hunt! How fun! I see the elevated feeder in the background :) If my sister is anywhere close to as tall as me, I need something at least 18" or so. Mom may need to ask our Papa to make one!

Peace + Paws,

Kai

(pee-ess....can't believe your brother is almost home...mom can't wait til we can start the countdown for our sister!)

Joe Stains said...

Seriously though, think of the stain you could make my huge friend. It would be like an installation! I am jealous just thinking about it.

I sure wish my humans would play hide the hot dog!

ALSO, try to relax before Dexter gets there!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
I watched all the video but I did not see you finding any hot dog!
I felt better seeing that no-snow picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ike said...

Ike's mom here - in my experience, Boston's forget potty training in the winter. It sucks, but they're so darn cute.
Ike's mom

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Mango, you can always be a tracking dog. I'm going to be one soon & that's why I've just started learning how to track for my tennis balls. Only a few times I did not manage to find it well, that's becoz my nose is not all that good but you, you can find your hot dogs with no problem!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

Can't wait for Dexter day to arrive.

Did you actually find the hot dogs?
We think that a pretty good game. Might suggest it to the pinkys.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Maggie & Mitch said...

You're very thorough at searching, Mango! You could work for the police and be very rich!
Enjoy your alone time, Mango! Things will change when Dexter arrives!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Charley said...

Hi Mango! I found your bloggie on dogswithblogs... I have never met a mastiff doggie like you before (I'm small) but you look fun. I like bully sticks too. who's Dexter?

- Charley

Deetz said...

Hi Mango. You could have left a really really big mess in the house...that was so good of you to go outside. Mum says that is one thing I am good about, is going outside to empty myself.
Hey I am having a birfday party, sure hope you can come
Deetzy

Peanut said...

No snow is good. No walks are bad. Hot dogs are yummy.

Agatha and Archie said...

ALl of our snow is gone too!! Hooray!!!Except we heard wicked rain this weekend!!!! Hide the hot dog looks like a cool game!!!We got our"problem"all figured out,the Vet called!! (its all on our blog) Massachewsitts has some funny and interesting laws!!!!!!!!!Love A+A