Monday, March 3, 2008

Recycling

Here at Mango's estate, we are very conscious about going green. Momma and Master use those cloth bags when they go shopping and those weird new lightbulbs and I recycle my chews! Here's how...

First, you let your humans know that its time for a new chew. Give me chew... NOW!!!
Then they break out the jar of peanut butter.

Yes, that is the appropriate jar.

Next they fill yesterday's chew with peanut butter and let Mango lick the spoon. Yummers!

This step is very important because if you leave too much peanut butter on the spoon it doesn't get all the way clean in the dish washing machine (hey, I made a rhyme).
Put the old (now peanut butter stuffed) chew in the freezer to enjoy another daySelect a new chew from the dog drawer, and...Enjoy!Mango Man! Earth friendly!

14 comments:

Abby and Jack said...

Mommy and Daddy are mean sometimes and they spread that peanut butter on the roofs of our mouths! Then, they stand back and laugh at us while we try to lick off the peanut butter! I don't think this humiliation is funny do you? Count your blessings your getting peanut butter stuffed chews and not our alternative!

Jack and Abby!

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, The freezer part of that idea is brilliant! I'm getting mom to do that right now.

xo
SB

The Zoo Crew said...

Mama does the same thing for us!!! Great minds must think alike :)

Peace + Paws,

Kai

Agatha and Archie said...

OHyeah!! The freezer part is BRILLIANT!!!! Don't worry about your new little buddy,you will be a great teacher!!! And think of all the fun you 2 will have!!! Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Would you please talk with my mom about giving me some peanut butter?? As you know, I am on a diet and you are making me drool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Mango,

I never thought of filling up my chews, I'll have to get Mom on that ASAP. We try to be green too, so this is just another great way to save the environment. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Maggie & Mitch said...

Mom never thought to put it in the freezer! Thanks for the tip, Mango! Now go have a drink of water to wash the peanut butter down!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Ooh, a spoon full of peanut butter to yourself! Wow, you have your own drawer of goodies? We have our own big tub of stuff inside for us to choose everyday...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sami said...

Mango, Baylee here! I just love peanut butter..yum..yum I am gonna have mom do that... Do you eat it right out of the freezer? Oh I bet it is so cold. I love eating cold things esp. snow.

Lovie Dovie girl,
Baylee

Mack said...

Does eating your own poo count as recycling?

Frasier said...

Hi Mango,
I love it when they leave the jar out and I can eat my way thro it!!
Frasier

Joe Stains said...

Its like earth day everyday at your place, that is something my humans should definitely do for the earth, not me of course.

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey you eat well from the spoon matie. We're not so good at it. You are one lucky boy to have a treat draw.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Ike said...

Hey dude - I keep hearing about your giantness so I thought I'd stop by.
Ike