Thursday, April 24, 2008

Deep Thoughts

After talking to my new pal, Hector, I decided to do some of the deep thinking regarding my blog and the fact that I am much older than other doggies around here and therefore very wise.


Hector suggested that I clear my mind by fasting and he agreed to take over the guard duties for the day.



So, I began my mind clearing fast... notice lack of food bowl on podium.

Uh, hello, are you supposed to feel kind of, I don't know, HUNGRY, when you fast?OK, I really think that I will have more deep thoughts if I have some Brauts and Tots!

Ah yes, I thinking much more clearly now.

Anyhoo, I will admit that in the wider doggie community, Pee-Wee is not a total midget. But he is compared to me, so the name stays (and even Momma and Master call him that).

Next up... no I do not have to learn from scratch to go up and down the stairs every day. The stairs are just not proper Mango size!

And on the agenda for this summer is to build appropriate Mango stairs. Its about time!

Many of my friends have confirmed that there are force fields (like did anyone mention the one that makes pee-wee afraid to ride in the mastiff mobile? I think not). So phhhtttt on that.

And to my little pal, Deetz, I looked through ALL of my many photos and could not find one with scary eyes. I know this doesn't qualify for your contest, but here is my "Don't come near me if you want to live" face.And this is my, "MJ, I yearn for you" face.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

14 comments:

Joe Stains said...

dude, I am still trying to create an island for younger dog brothers to go a few days out of the week to leave us older siblings in peace. Could you imagine, a peewee free and doofus free day? It would be heaven. Do you know there are forcefields around cardboard boxes. If your toys go in them, you can never get the toys out, ever.

http://snurl.com/25ox9

Randi said...

Oh Mango! Good thing to fast (if even only for 4 seconds) but a big boy like you could get VERY hungry...good thing to feed the belly...I'm not sure Hector knew what he was talking about...

& good thing as well to set the record straight about the fuzz that little Dexter Labradude was trying to spread...

No worries though..you both will sort our your differences over time!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Ike said...

I wish my mom would shut up about how "adorable" you are. Whatever.
Ike

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
The same as Ike's is happening here!
A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

Hi Mango
I fast sometimes-- if the food is really bad. I never have deep thoughts but my mind is pretty clear. Empty most of the time. I need lessons.

Deeforizg

Amber-Mae said...

You are sooo handsome & that meal looks delish!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're glad to see that Hector took over guard duty and gave you a break so that you could eat your dindin in peace! We don't see Peewee running about! Today is your lucky day, Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so cute in the last photo. I'm sure MJ will love it

~ Girl girl

Mack said...

Wow- that don't mess with me face is really intimidating!

I bet you will never have a burglar at your house!

wally said...

Size is a state of mind. To me, I am Mango size and my sissy is a pee wee.

Let me know how I can go about building one of these forcefields to keep my sissy away from my monkey sticks.

wally.

Deetz said...

Mango, mum saved the photos. She said they count in the contest, even though the eyes don't have flashes in them, they are still scary looking eye pics. So your in. You are very wise Mango, and I look up to you.
Deetz

Harry said...

You are lucky you don't get the glowing eyes thing going on. Mne are like that 24/7 without the need for camera flash!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Peanut said...

I can see how you would have problems with those stairs. I bet MJ loved that last photo.

babyphat523 said...

Oh Mango we've missed so much this past week, especially your big soulful face! Hector is very clever in his counsel of you. The munchkin baby brother is not so peewee anymore, he looks to be growing fast!