Friday, April 11, 2008

May the Force be With You

Whilst I was in NYC, many strange force fields appeared on the Mango Estate... some good...some the thing of nightmares!

First, the scary stuff... for reasons unknown, Master (I know it had to be him) constructed a strange and powerful force field between the house and the living room addition. It made it impossible for my hiney to get back into the house!


OK, enough of the horrors that I live with. Now on to some more better force fields.

Up first, Master bought this owl thing which is supposed to generate a force field in my big yard. The owl is supposed to generate a force field to ward off rabbits and Birds that Pray. Now, why would you want to do that?
Rabbit poop is totally yummers (ah, but they eat the vegetable garden). We have the Birds that Pray circling over our yard and Master is worried that until pee-wee gets a bit bigger one might confuse him with a tasty snack (and that's a problem because?). Yeah, and I think you kind of have to put it outside (?) for it to work.
Finally, the best use of a force field yet! I was able to generate a force field that kept pee-wee in his cage even with the door open! Oh yes indeedy.
And, while not quite a force field, I finally taught the squirt how to meditate on the observation deck. Mango Man! Oh yeah!

14 comments:

Abby and Jack said...

Oh Mango! You and Pee Wee look so cute snuggled up together on the observation deck. What a good older brother you are.

Jack and Abby

DaisyMae Maus said...

You are a furry good teacher, Mango. I really like your wooden deck. It looks comfy an' good for lyin' in the sunny spots. Save me some room? I'll teleport over.
DMM

Mack said...

I gotta know - why were you afraid of the new addition??

Pee S: You sound just like me when I whine!

Noah the Airedale said...

Cripes mate, that force field needs dealing with. We were just thinking someone needs to give Mango Man a relentlessly hugh push from behind. Your master must have sensed our thoughts.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Randi said...

Oh Mango! That force field was the strongest encountered in this whole wide Mango universe! My mom was laughing through the entire video & I told her it was not nice to laugh when you are encountering such a powerful force...& she said you were acting like a big baby...I told her that you WERE NOT a big baby...(big..yes...but not a baby...) & that you were ONLY waiting for your peoples to offer about 23 more cookies on the floor to make it worth your while to cross the floor & journey about 4 feet...That shut her up!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Peanut said...

Oh mango man that force field was powerful stuff. My mom felt sorry for you (unlike Randi's mean old mom) and she kept saying ah poor mango while you whined because of the force field.

Chef said...

Aw Mango!! I don't like that force field. Mama neither. It made us sad to hear you whine like that. If it makes Mango whine, we don't like it!!!

Joe Stains said...

holy cow, the Force Field is the scariest thing I have seen in a long time. All your whining made me go bonkers! I can't believe the strange things that happen at your house!

PS did you fart on peewee when you were meditating? I bet you could blow him right off the deck!

Lorenza said...

Oh, Mango! Your video made me cry too! I am sure you will get used to it very soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stanley said...

Mango, Man! I think you can totally break that forcefield, buddy. Like Nike says in all their commercials... Just DO IT! At least you finally got your cookie, which is the priority here.

I think I would like to see me some birds that pray. Could they really pick up the peewee? Would they even want to?

LOVE the photo of meditation. Booty to booty is the best position for maximum ZEN.

Goober love & smooches,
STanley

Amber-Mae said...

That little Pee Wee looks like he has grown! The video is not working for me for some reason...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

That force field is so powerful! I could sure use it at my house to keep Mitch out of certain rooms that I'm in, if you know what I mean! Can you levitate it over here somehow?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

babyphat523 said...

LOL OH Mango! How relentlessly cute are you?! Your big ole self not dare crossing that bewilderin' new fangled passageway! You are such a funny boy! And I see PeeWee is mastering his yoga on the deck with you, just in time for the warm weather!
xoxo
:)

Asta said...

Mango
That was fwightening..I was howwified that you couldn't get to the cookie..thank dog finally you ovewcame the fowce..You two look gweat sneeping on the powch..I'm so glad you wote me, I've haeawd so much about you fwom my fwiends and wanted to be youw fwiend too
smoochie kisses
Asta