Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Note from Momma

Mango's Mom here,

It turns out that this was a good time for the boys to go on their big adventure as I have way too much work work to do on the computer. You will have to tune in to Lacie's blog to catch up on the action.

I did get this note from Mango,

"Dear Momma,

I am having a great time in the big apple. Those pawtini's rock! Plus, there are lots of doggies here that think baby sitting the pee-wee midget pain in the butt is actually fun. Maybe we could get one to live with us?

Slobber kisses,
Mango

P.S. Lacie has WAY too many rules for the Mango Man to keep track of. Am I supposed to let cats ride on me and eat Girl Girl poop or is it the other way around. Plus, I had to build a poopy deck as there were way too many stairs for me"

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Man the poopy deck was the best idea. Your rock

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh man Mango,You are the GREATEST to have at a party!!!!!!!! Lacie can be a little bossy can't she?? But man she makes a wicked pawtini!!! Love A+A

Sophie Brador said...

Momma, Please tell Mango, "Eat all poop, except your own."

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

we are having so much fun!!

Lorenza said...

We are having the time of our lifes in NYC!
And we are taking good care of Dexter too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Mango... Thanks for giving me a ride. I can see so much things from sitting at your ear. :)

~ Girl girl

Maggie & Mitch said...

We think the poopy deck idea was the best and when we all go home, it's still there for Asta and her mom and dad to enjoy! You did them a huge favor, Mango! What a great pawty this is!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Dear Mama de Mango! Thanks for letting your boys to come to NYC. They've MADE the pawty, I tell ya!

Goober love,
Stanley