Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainy Monday

First of all, I need to thank the Dogs That Blog for a most awesome second anniversary chat! I almost didn't go, but I need to thank Lacie for encouraging me to participate cause I never did the chat before and didn't know how much fun it was!
For you doggies who are having problems with inappropriate suitors coming after your teenage (or not so teenage) humans, I am sending you a bottle of the extra highly concentrated anti-suitor Mango suds.
This stuff works great on my human brother-in-law who thinks its like acid!
Next, I want to say hi to all my new friends; Snowball who is kind of, uh, petite, the Whippets who still kind of confuse me, Tank who is an actual full sized doggie, Ben who is almost as handsome as me, Deefor who has great hair, Toffee the Chihueagle, huh?, the WriggleButts who live in Norway (where the heck is that, on the north shore or somethin?), and Moco who is also kind of compact.
Today was raining, so not much action here at the estate. I did, however, take a trip in my mastiff mobile to the doggie store to stock up. And look what I got!

Cow trachea!!!!Which I got to enjoy inside due to the rain and all.Oops! Where did it go?Mango Man! Oh yeah!

15 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I totally missed you in the chat, that stinks. I am glad you had fun though!

Chef said...

Mangoman! Send some of those suds over this way. I could use some right about now. I've got a rainy Monday here too so I've been snoozing and having a quiet day with the Mama. I kinda like these sleepy rainy days to recharge my batteries. By tomorrow I'll be Boxer Full Throttle! Have a great week.

xox Chef

Amber-Mae said...

I missed, I think almost everybody! Only chatted for a few minutes yesterday then had to chow. Those Mango suds sure works pretty well huh? BOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah for the yummy treat. Aw I missed you in the chatroom

~ Girl girl

Maggie & Mitch said...

It rained at our house too, Mango! Where was our cow trachea?! Glad you had something fun to do! Sorry we missed you at chat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Penny & Poppy said...

Our mom was too busy to go to the chat pawty so we missed everydog! That's one pawsome cow trachea you got there! We need to see if our pawrents can get us some of those!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day matie,
It was great to catch you and Dexter in the chatroom. It was heaps of fun ay!! I was pretty stoked about catching you in there. I met loads of new maties too....brilliant!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Mack said...

Mango,
you looked sooo sad after the trachea disappeared!

The Zoo Crew said...

Mom introduced us to cow tracheas not too long ago. I think they're da bomb......better than bully sticks!!! And even Willow loves them and she's picky!

Kai

Harry said...

It waas good chatting to you over the weekend Mango, looks like you made lots of new pals!

I ate my cow trachea that Maggie & Mitch sent me the other day, oh it was sooooo good!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Asta said...

Mango
I loved Chat..and I'm so glad you came and met so many nice new fwiends
It's vewy thoughtful of you to bottle that supew stwength Mango suds..I'm suwe it will help many doggies..
Cow Twachea???
Yikes..hope you enjoyed it..sowwy it didn't last longew
smoochi ekisses
Asta

Deetz said...

cow trachea??? Uh
Mango you are one tough doggie.
Does it taste like Chicken?
Deetz

Agatha and Archie said...

We missed you in the chat!!Actually we missed almost everyone in chat!Except Lacie and Ruby and Sophie who were there. Another rainy day today too....yuck....Love A+A PS Mango man,we don't think there is a giant sized tunnel for earthdog trials but we will check into it for ya....

Stanley said...

I love me a good Moo Tube too! Yours looked especially succulent, Mango.

I only got a couple of short chats in this weekend so I totally missed you too. Sorry. I think it would be quite something to chat with you.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Peanut said...

Mango man you are so cool. Isn't Moco fun. She's my aunt. Lives with my grammie. We love her. She is tiny though. Well don't tell her I said this but she's short but pretty round. Kind of like mom and grammie. Mom says send a case of those suds over this way as our girl who is 12 is starting to like boys and have them like her.