Friday, May 2, 2008

Who am I?

The exorcists came back to complete sealing off my living room addition to keep the boggums out.
Check it out, they brought this weird mutant human with them. He must have extra powerful mojo.
And they put a magic blanket down on the floor to clear all the force fields. Eyieee! The other exorcist transformed into a giant mutant before my eyes!


Thanks to my pals Maggie and Mitch I went to this place to see who Pee-wee and I would be if we were famous humans.


Pee-wee is, can you believe it?


Snoop Dogg
Smooth & Cool
Swingin' hard and keeping it real in his 'hood, your little homey is Snoop Doggy Dogg, yo.
Bustin' out superfly vocals that keep his lady friends perched, ready and on the edge of their seats, Dexter knows how to have a good time with his peeps and is not ashamed to show it. A big fan of the bling bling, Dexter is fashion fit and costume conscious, even willing to go a little over the top at times. Rich like butter and phat with flavor when he rolls, Dexter is well aware of the heads he turns along the way. Often seen hangin' with the big boys, Dexter is one tough cookie and knows how to paw his way out of a confrontation. But despite his occasionally feisty flare, Dexter is romantic and poetic, a true-blue Casanova through and through.


And I am...

WOW! I am Al Gore! Cool!


Saving the World
Always the winner of the pawpular vote, Mango is Al Gore!
Green through and through, Mango is super-careful about how he marks his territory and goes out of his way to cover his tracks. Though Mango is a lover and not a fighter, he won't stray from your side when trouble flashes its ugly fangs. Not bothered by superfluous detail, Mango can be counted on to report back to you with the facts at hand, no matter how nasty they may be. Not one to rely on his top-notch genes and breeding, scratching and clawing his way to the top is Mango's modus pawperandi.
Mango Man! Saving the world! Oh yeah!

13 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, You look exactly like Al Gore. I bet you've got one hell of a slide show too. Be careful not to topple a mutant human.

xo
SB

Sami said...

Mango,

You make an awesome Al Gore and pee wee oh perfect Snoop Doggie! How cute you both are!

Kisses and licks,
Sami

Oh Baylee send some slobbers your way...she told me to tell you!

Joe Stains said...

those were like robot humans in your house holy cow. I would have barked at those THINGS!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Your living room is looking better and better day by day!
Those mutant humans look weird!
Snoop Doggie and Al Gore! Wow!
I got Jennifer Lopez! Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, those stilts those guys are wearing are kewl!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mack said...

I can see Dex as Snoop Dogg

But you are way better looking than AL GORE!

Jeesh

Wimsey said...

I got Simon Cowell. I'd rather be Al Gore.

Cassidy said...

I might have to check that quiz out!

Those men on stilts look so weird!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Maggie & Mitch said...

It sounds like the quiz nailed you both, Mango! We can totally see you as Al Gore!
Your room is coming along nicely! Your sofa and recliners will be back in place in no time at all!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

Mango what do those humans have attached to their legs? I am so so so confused

Dory and Liza said...

We loved the quiz - I am Oprah WInfrey - building my empire and struggling with my weight! Ha Ha! Mango - you and Pee Wee are always great! Tell Pee Wee I recieved his application and we can do his interview on my human's boat! Afterall we are water dogs!

Love Dory the LabraDory

Biggie-Z said...

That is so cool! I always figured Snoop Dogg and Al Gore were friends. Off to try the quiz myself

Biggie

Biggie-Z said...

I'm George Clooney! It must be the eyes.