Monday, June 30, 2008

A Tag and Catching Up

My friend, Khyra, tagged me with the following...


If you could be a breed of doggie other than yourself, what breed would you pick?


Here are the rules;

1. Copy the question above and paste it into your post.
2. Answer it - and give a few reasons for why you think you'd be that breed or breeds.
3. Post these rules!
4. Tag ONE other blogger. If there are multiple pups within the same pack/blog, each pup should only respond when he or she is tagged. One at a time!
5. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!


So if I had to be something other than the most magnificent and handsomely huge Mango Man what would I be? I would be a Boston Terrier like my pal Joey!


Why? Because first of all he is almost as good looking as me. Secondly, he has total attitude! And he is compact enough that he could do the agility if he wanted to. Finally, because he could keep his attitude and still go on proper walkies rather than be reprimanded just for looking funny at a jogger [Momma here - that is WAY too much doggie in a little body for me, my man]
Whatever...
I am tagging my friend, Girl Girl, to play next.
Sorry, no pictures of my most handsome self because I am too busy catching up with my pals after the pooter outage of recent.
Mango Man! Oh yeah!

13 comments:

Petey said...

Let's see. I weigh 25 pounds. How many Peteys would we need to make one Mango? I WANT to intimidate joggers who hog the sidewalks. Instead they just pat my head and say how -- egads! -- cute I am!

Sung to the tune of "Macho Man:"

Mango Mango Man! I wanna be a Mango Man!

Your pal,

Petey

Chef said...

I like that "Macho Man" stuff! That so suits your Mangoness. We all have our sidewalk issues... joggers sometimes cross the street when they see me! Hmmmph. So stoooopid! The smart ones stop and pat my head.

xox
Chef

Peanut said...

mango I'm with Chef people cross the street sometimes when they see me. I can't imagine what they do with you. Since your like twice as big as me and I'm not small. Picking a boston terrier like joe is good. He's cool

Asta said...

Mango
I love Joey, but I hope you stay you!!! cause you awe fantabuloous!!!
loveandsmoochie kisses,
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

First of all I am honored, and second of all because you are freaking HUGE I will not be mad at you for posting a picture of TANNER?!?!?!?!? That is not me!! *sob*

BUT it is the thought that counts dude, and I appreciate it greatly.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Nice job Mango BUT poor Joseph Stains -

Posting Tanner the doofus -

OH WELL!

Khool to see what you would be if you khouldn't be YOU, Mango Man!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

PeeEssWoo: good choice pikhking GirlGirl!

H&K,
Khyra

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Mango, If you and Joe could hang out together, you could play the town toughies and terrorize joggers and cats until your rolling on the floor with the sillies. Except for one thing. I think that photo is of the Doofus.

xo
SB

Biggie-Z said...

Mango, I bet you could totally do agility. You would just have to take it at your own regal pace. By the way, joggers are too easy to terrorize. I have moved on to roller bladers and skateboarders. hee hee

Amber-Mae said...

I think it would be cool like Joe Stains! He's a big dog in a small package.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you'll make a pawsome boston terrier. Ok I gotta think what doggie I'll be...
Some back soon, I wanna see your cute photos

~ Girl girl

Maggie & Mitch said...

hehehe - good job at getting Joey p.o'd, Mango! A BT is a great choice though!
Mom wants to know if Hector is a Knickerbocker stuffie? She saw one on ebay in the Airedale section that looks just like him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Haaa haaa that is so funny, you posted a picture of Tanner instead of Joey...We can't stop laughing.
Never mind they're both cute.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy