Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hanging Out on the Weekend

I keep forgetting to show this to you and I am sure all the black and tan mom's and dad's will be most envious. We have a crystal Grandpa Angus.
Can you see the sparkles it makes when the sun shines through it? I think that other thing is a crystal pee-wee (where's the crystal Mango Man?).





First thing I did this morning was to water my wally melon patch. In honor of the one and only Wally, I only lift my leg to Wally height whilst watering.
Now you tell me. If the squash is not going to stay in its cage is it wrong for me to do some pruning?I mean that thing is going to take over the back yard if somebody doesn't do something.






I don't want the neighbors thinking that we are sloppy gardeners.

I just trimmed this one back a tad.Momma pulled a couple of the zucchini out along with purple and yellow green beans. That's really confusing because they are green beans, but they're purple at the same time. I don't get it.On to morning bitey face. I am honing my herding skills on pee-wee. I run SUPER FAST! Hey, where did he go? Midget takes his corners at very high speeds causing his rear wheels to lift off.I think there is a body slam in somebody's future.Smack Down!After a workout, I like to stretch my leggies to avoid sore muscles.Check out the extension! I could totally do ballet with legs like this.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. Check it out. I got to pull Gaia and Petey around NYC on their first date! Pee-wee acted as footman. I hope nobody was too bothered by my, ahem, farting. Just think of it as jet propulsion.


P.P.S. Check out the website of my brother Floyd (Eastwinds Comfortably Numb). He went to Westminster this year and is a total champion who gets lots of smokin hot gals. But I think we are twins, so maybe if he ever needs a stand-in...

23 comments:

Eduardo said...

Mango man you have soooo much fun all the time! Your really big & I think if we ever met I would run from you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sophie Brador said...

Mango, You could totally dance with me in my comeback as principal dancer with the Russian Imperial Ballet. As long as your willing to do a few shots of vodka first, My shoulders kind of need it these days. Damn this aging labradudette body.

xo
SB

Peanut said...

oh I think you would be a great ballet dancer. Your mom should be happy you are helping keep the garden in check.

Maggie and Mitch said...

We love the crystal Angus! It's just beautiful! But we do agree with Mango - he needs to be crystalized too!
We saw you pulling the lovebirds around NYC, Mango! Did you happen to catch any gossip that you care to share?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

Those ballet moves are exquisite!
I know your mom really appreciates your help with the gardening.

Congrats to your brother Floyd!

Sami & Baylee said...

Mango you such a great gardener! What a great help you are to your family. Hum maybe you should teach Dexter how to garden and let him do some work! Oh and demand a Mango Crystal!

Love,
Baylee girl

The OP Pack said...

Hey, I didn't know there were purple 'green' beans. Mom needs to know this!!!

And wowzer, look at that leg kick - look out rockettes.

Woo, Thunder

River said...

Someone has to taste test the melons--then you'll know the right time to pick them. Purple green beans--huh?? Did someone take a magic marker to them? I'd like to see you and Sophie in Swan Lake. That would be too cool. I'll provide the wodka and pyroshkies. bol

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Purple green beans?? I've never heard about them! But you have the proof they exist!
Good job helping Petey on his date with Gaia!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Petey said...

Mango Man,

You did a great job! (Fortunately, we were upwind...) I'll be sure to call if I need your assistance again.

Your pal in the pursuit of romance,

Petey

Niamh said...

Mango,

Love how you gave the smack down to your little brother. Those zucchini look delicious. I like them sauteed in a little olive oil.

Your friend,
Niamh

Chef said...

Mango, I checked out Floyd's page and he is magnificent - just like you !! But can he dance? You should go on "America's Got Talent" with those moves, Mangoman.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

xox
Chef

Gaia the Airedale said...

Mango the erm, farting wasnt TOO bad. Luckily Peteys fur was so dense for me to bury my schnoz in I couldnt smell too much! But Ill tell you we did go much faster than what that horse could have done! And I like to help mom garden too, by that I mean chew on the hose of course hehe

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Mango!!! You have great leg extensions!!!! Could you twirl on it? Right now, I just saw a kitty on the TV and the TV along with the kitty almost died!

Hehehe! Way to trim down the squash!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you sure have long legs & you point your feet & toes well! Bravo! Your watermelons & squash are growing very well. Luckily your "special" water are not killing them...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie Daniels said...

Do the wallymelons have a special flavour with you watering them?

Cheers

Charlie

Gucci said...

Hi Mango. I've heard soooooo much about ya that I thought I should maybe befriend the Mango man myself. :]

xxxoo.
gucci.

Saint Lover said...

OH Mango.. those long legs are just divine! And you roach so weel!

I bet you get alot of cart and pony jokes. I hear it all the time when I have Brutus and Rufus out together.

Georgeous said...

what an excellent body slam! - hope your entering it in the pawlimpics?
Yep Yoga (or Doega, as they call it in my house0 is real good for us big guy's and so elegant.
Love 'n'Snuffs
George

Joe Stains said...

You'd be a hit at the Russian ballet with those moves for sure. I think there is no crystal Mango because it would cost like 9048 dollars for that much crystal!!!

Asta said...

Mango
I couldn't believe it when I walked by and snapped that pictoowe of you pulling the cawwiage..you suwe awe pawsome!!!
and I think you'd be pawfect fow the ballet..gwace and booty and faboolous legs
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Deefor said...

Very nice of you to help out with Petey's date. Maybe you can be a pup-ates teacher with all your moves. I sure could use a class. And I never knew you were a gardener too.

Deefor

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Those green and purple beans are for YOU!

They'll help woo bekhome Mango The Svelte!!

It was khwite sweet and touching of woo to play the role of kharriage puller!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra