Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Bored, Dexter is a Fake, and Its Too Hot!

Its mega super hot here in Master Chew Sits and I am BORED! Plus, Momma did the work from home and was all hogging the pooter and I don't think she moved anything other than her mouse finger for about 12 hours. Her butt has the pattern from her chair permanently imprinted in it.

Stupid pee-wee midget is nothing but a big fake because on Sunday he was all like "Owie, I can't walk on my leggie! Oh! Carry me down the stairs, take me to the hospital quick! I need cookies, stat!" And now he's back to stealing my stuffies and being a total pain in the butt.

Because he is supposed to be resting, when I try to bitey face Momma gives ME a time out! "Oh no, Mango, stop, Dexter needs to rest his leggie." Bah, he started it. Leggie, my a*&, I'll show you leggie.What am I supposed to do with myself, just lie around?
Pathetic.Could we maybe at least go out in the yard?
Look at this cool flower we have. I think its called a cactus flower because its bottom looks like a cactus and its top looks like, let me see... a flower?

Here's our wally melon patch. I can't wait until it grows an actual Wally!Master put the cucumbers on the deck this year, but they look sad (I think I've been over watering them... just trying to help).

After only a couple on minutes outside, I realized it was too hot to do, well, anything.Other than this...At least momma broke out the doggie ice cream buckets. And I got TWO!







Notice impressive goober action.
Damn! I'm good lookin!

Mango Man! Oh yeah!


Note from momma - Dexter seemed a little gimpy last night, so I gave him a Rimadyl, but none this morning and he appears pain free. I am still limiting his activity, but his lameness seems to have vanished as suddenly as it appeared. Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and sharing your experiences.


Mango here - told you he was a big faker.

23 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Mango

Did you even taste the ice cream bucket!

Cheers

Charlie

Chef said...

Mango!! Dexter!! I had no idea Dexter hurt himself. Oh my God. I have to pass by your blog more often. I hope he'll feel better soon. By the looks of it, he probably was running and jumping too much, the silly pup. Please give him big Boxerhugs for me.

Mangoman, you are a vision of dudeness in those pictures. It's a bazillion degrees here today too in Montreal. We were out in t he car and I had a water bottle all to myself. Let's not complain - remember January???

Be good, my big, fantastic friend.

xox
Chef
1

Mack said...

Mango,
You really should be the spokesdog for Frosty Paws.

And yes, you are very damned handsome,

Mack

Maggie & Mitch said...

OMG, you're growing your own wallymelon?! Can you be sure and take lots of pictures, Mango? We want to watch it grow!
I think you eat ice cream faster than we do!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

hey can I have a wally when you grow them?

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Oh, I love a MangoMan that drools!

Kids khan be such a handful!!

But don't ever furget who wiggled into your momma's heart FURST!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It's hot in Pawsylvania - Mom made me wait fur our walk so she didn't get toooo stikhky and ikhky!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
OMD! You have wally melons growing in you yard?? That is cool!
Here is very hot too. At least you had that yummy ice cream!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

So nice of you to help water the vegetables. You do look exceptionally handsome out there doing nothing. Boy, Dexter is getting a lot of attention faking his bad leggie. And getting you in trouble.

Deefor

Randi said...

Oh Mango...so sorry Dexter is a fake...do you still have the papers to return him? Did he come with a warrenty? Maybe if your peoples used American Express to get him, they will reimburse you...couldn't hurt to try..

But even if you HAVE to keep him, he is awfully cute...not the distinguished, handsomeness that you have..but just kinda cute..

Oh..maybe your mama can make you those ice cream thingies in big coffee cans & freeze them..or maybe a five gallon bucket & then you could like & like & it would take maybe 12 minutes to finish, instead of 12 seconds...just looking out for you big guy..

Love & Licks,
Randi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope Dexter is alright now. It sure is boring these days. Maybe I should go visit you Mango

~ Girl girl

Sophie Brador said...

Just look at your gorgeous self Mango. You are one good looking dude, even in the relentless heat. It's a cooker in Montreal too. Blech!

Mom has almost decided to take me with her to Boston, so I get to meet Agatha & Archie & Toffee. I sure wish we were driving through your town on the way. I just love relentlessly huge Mastiffs. There's a Cane Corso in my neighbourhood, but he's kind of puny compared to you.

xo
SB

Moco said...

Good job on the ice cream. Stay out of the heat it could cause you great damage.

Joe Stains said...

sounds like Pee Wee is a first rate drama queen to me!

Toffee said...

...I know! I know!...It is so gosh darn HOT!!!...I wish my mom would give me a frosty paw or two or ten!!!....ack.

Amber-Mae said...

I knew Dexter was just acting it all out! I'm warning you now, you better becareful about that little Pee-Wee. Hope the i screams were delish!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Georgeous said...

Hey Mango, it's cool and rainy in the UK, which is great 'cos I get to play bitey towel! The nearest I get to bitey face. Hey come over for a vacation whilst Dexter is faking around the house and we can play big lad bitey face together?
Love 'n' Snuffs
George

Dozer and Coop said...

Mum gives Cooper and Dottie Rimadyl and it does work wonders. I don't see why I can't have some too eventhough I am just a 3-year old. It is hot here too Mango. Don't you have a wading pool to sit in? Make your Mum feel really, really guilty and maybe she will hop in the car and go buy you one.

Your pals, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

Ferndoggle said...

Those youngsters always put on a big show for sympathy. They need to suck it up!!!

Sherman

(Lola says she's glad Dex is feeling better and she KNOWS he wasn't faking...SEE???)

Saint Lover said...

He may be suffering from Pano. He's at that age where he's going to make one last BIG growth spurt and large and giant breed dogs are quite prone to pano (leg growing pains). Try the buffered asprin to see if it manages the pain. I am real leary about rimadyl.. it can cause unprovoked aggression in big dog breeds. I absolutely will NOT give it to my saints. Hope he feels better.

Btw.. that videow.. gone in 16 seconds.. try 6! lol Good to see the Brutus Buckets are such a hit.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I like to fake out my human too sometimes! I start limping on a leg, I cry and then I flop over on my human! It's great! I get lots of pets, some treats and so much love!

Then, magically...I live again! Hehe it's a fun game. I just never let it get far enough where I go to the vet...yuck!

You look good Mango! Your fur is looking especially shiney!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Eduardo said...

Hi My name is Eduardo, I'm a snuggle puggle I added you to my page, I hope you don't mind please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Agatha and Archie said...

We can barely type it is so hot here.......Glad PeeWee if feeling better ! WE forgot to tell you that when we heard you talking on your video we started to howl and cry because we thought you had come over to play......Love A+A

MJ's doghouse said...

i agree...damn you are handsome