Friday, July 18, 2008

Outside Bitey Face, Bowling, and Catching Up

Alright, lots to discuss, so this is going to be a long bloggie.

First of all, I was totally NOT pleased to see the liberties that pee-wee took with my bloggie on the day I so graciously allowed him to post. I have updated the banner to remind him of who is the big dog around here. Needless to say, I had to give him a good talkin' to. Come on, midget, say uncle!

Once he apologized, I was amenable to engaging in some serious big yard bitey face.


OW! Hey! Not the lips!
Dexter! Watch out or your face will freeze that way.
Is it any wonder that he gets sore leggies? I mean, come on, are legs suppose to bend that way? You can see from my ears how alarming I find his contortions.Time out for some roaching.Jowly close-up.OK, squirt, I'm getting tired, how about you?
Yesterday, when Momma told me she was taking the day off from work, I figured, great, a WHOLE day for Mango. Sadly, that was not the case, because Momma and Master decided to take Cousin Jack bowling. Huh?

Now for those of you who live in the wild country west of 495 , here in Master Chew Sits we do what is known as Candlepin Bowling. Which means they use small bowling balls.
And the pins are shaped differently, but the scoring is still the same. Plus, you still have to wear funny shoes (Momma was mad because they gave her the shoes with Velcro laces because they figured she was too ancient to tie her own shoes).

Here is the bowling alley.
Here is cousin Jack showing off his form.He thinks that doing chicken neck helps more pins come down.He's yelling at the pins! Fall down!Nice form.Master made his body follow the track of the ball.Hmm... guess the ball should be going right.Is he giving the ball the finger?Momma is lucky that there are no shots of her because due to her current addiction to Trader Joe's macaroni and cheese, she has developed the jolly butt.

Good news is that all three of them were pretty equally bad at bowling. Momma won the first game, Master won the second, and Master and Jack tied in the third (but the highest score was 79 so I guess they won't be appearing on Candlepins for Cash anytime soon).

The Three P's tagged me.
What is your name? My official AKC name is Lords Hill We All Love Mango.

If you could change your name, what would it be? Bubba, because that is what Momma and Master usually call me.


What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)? Nightwinds Dexter in the Dark - hey, they brought him home for me, so why can't he be my pet?




If you could change your pet's name what would it be? Pee-Wee Midget Hump Meister Pain in the Butt


What is your brother or sister's name? Jake (he is my human brother)



If you could change their name, what would it be? The Mango Whisperer because he can always talk to me.


I have to tag as many people (or critters) as letters in my new name!

So I tag my favorite gals, MJ, Baylee, Paris, Asta, and Cookie!

My friend Petey gave me the the Arte-y-Pico award. Thanks, pal.
Here are the rules:
1.) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2.) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3.) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4.) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5.) To show these rules.

I am giving the award to Khyra, Biggie, River, Snowball, and Deetz.

And little Gaia gave me this super award.


Now the rules are to pass the award on to 7 doggies, but I am passing it on to ONE dog who is so HUGE that he qualifies as 7 regular doggies, my hero, Joe Stains!


Wow, I am beat!


Mango Man! Oh yeah!

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OH MY!

Now an award from MANGO
THE MAN!
THE LEGEND!!
THE RELENTLESSLY HUGE!!!

Tank Woo - I'm touched fur that is really khool -

I'll get my blog khoordinator on it - she's transporting seven LabSpringer pups tomorrow so it may be a few days until I have a chance to pawordinate how I want her to pawdle for me!

HappyBiteyFaceFriday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Mango
That was exhausting even just weading..no wondew you'we bushed..I love youw jowels..and woachingexcellent!!!
Congwatulations on youw awawds! and thank you so much fow tagging me...I loved youw answews
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Snowball said...

Congratulations on the award, Mango.

I never knew that Pee Wee is your pet. How cool is it that you have a pet that can play bite face with you. You are cool!

Luv
Snowball

Randi said...

Oh Mango...good thing you took back your bloggie...Little Dexter Dude was getting too big for his britches!

& LOVE the jowlies shot...so cute!

& congrats on the award!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Peanut said...

oh we love dexters new name. It made mom laugh out loud

Mack said...

MangoMan!
Paris Rain here-
I am gonna have Momma frame your roachin' photo and hang it right near my bed~~Oh what sweet dreams I shall have now!!

And I will get working right away on my new tag.
KISSES!

blingblingnauties said...

You had so many awards, congratulations ! Candlepin blowing looks very interesting, our parents love bowling but they had never play Candlepin Bowling, is the ball heavy ?

Twister & Furby
( Silly Dogs From Singapore )

The Zoo Crew said...

Don't tell you mom, but my mom busted out laughing when she saw your mom's velcro bowling shoes ;)

Kai

Cyrus The Great said...

Yeah Mango! You show that dog whos boss!! I think they underestimate us sometimes. (but I do admit, I am a bit soft hearted)
Mango, you and I have a lot in common dude, we both like to eat, we both have big jowls, and most importantly, we both like to meditate! (my 'rents seem to think that I am just dozing off like some dummy, but little do they know, I'm devising a new plan to get more poopy snacks out of them.... we really get no credit!)
keep in touch!

River said...

Good deal taking your blog back! My pack had to oooo and ahhh over your relentlessly huge bitey face face and jowls. Just magnificent!

We do duckpin bowling down here,probably the same thing. (did someone say DUCKS?).

Congratulations on your awards! Your blog (and Pee-Wee's, yeah) is so much fun to read. Thank you so much for giving me the Arte-y-Pico award. That is one beautiful thing!

love & wags,
River

MJ's doghouse said...

thanks for taggin me mango...man...i will try and get mom to get motivated to help me with that one...right now she just feels like reading all her fave blogs....you look very tired...you make sure pee wee humpmeister doesnt tire you out too much...you just never know when i might stop by for a visit

Amber-Mae said...

Yikes! Pee-wee has jello legs... I can't do that! Looks like you both had a fun time playing & roaching around. I like your jowls by the way. Very juicy looking...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Do Cousin Jack and Master realize that their shoes don't match?! How embarrassing for them!
We love your blog header, Mango! That's telling Dexter who's boss of YOUR blog!
Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Moco said...

You show that upstart how to behave. No one is to get the best of Mango. That bowling game looks like great fun.

Joe Stains said...

omdog, thank you for the award, I am so honored. Do you think I should ask my Mom for 7 treats today for being as huge as 7 dogs??? Candlepin bowling looks fun but I don't think I'd be good at it since I kind of don't have thumbs. Glad the humans enjoyed themselves.