Saturday, August 2, 2008

Batteries Recharged

I've been watching the battery charger all day waiting for the light to turn green, but when it finally did, I appeared to have been distracted by...
A wally-melon! Yes, I harvested my very own wally-melon and ate half of it before somebody informed me that it was too early to harvest the wally-melon and that I might get a tummy ache from eating the whole thing. What's the big deal? It tasted yummers to me. What is more fun than walkies? More fun than riding in the mastiff mobile?

Working on my MOVES! I love it! Sadly, you won't see my best moves in this video because Momma is too spastic to make movies and talk to me at the same time. Plus she was all worried about getting slobbers on the camera (mine or hers?), and its hard to get my entire handsome self in the frame, but I hope you enjoy it anyway (excuse that I look kind of stretched out in some shots, but that happens when I rotate videos).



OK, drinking hose water is just about as good as practicing my dog dancing.


Midget can just wait his turn.
Even though the sun isn't out today, its still really hard work to put on moves and exercise one's brain. I'm beat! Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. I had a really good movie of my moves posted, but YouTube removed it because somebody made an illegal link to it. Phooey.

18 comments:

Peanut said...

Great video. That wallymelon looks like the perfect size for a mango so I don't know why it would give you a tummy ache.

wally said...

Mango. THat Wallymelon looks delish. It looks a little small for you, though. Maybe more my size.

Your moves rock. You should be on dancing with the stars (as the star AND the dance expert, of course).

wally t.

Eduardo said...

Mango! Your so big! My Mommy says she would be scared to get near you! Great moves! I told Mommy that your proably just a big teddy bear! Do you like to snuggle Mango?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
p.s. I still haven't had any wally melon! I will get some one day!

The OP Pack said...

Oh, Mango, woo have great moves, love the paw shake. And that collar is quite spiffy too.

That watermelon looked quite refresing. It is HOT here.

Woo, the OP Pack

Niamh said...

Hi Mango,

So glad to see you practicing your moves. The earth must shake when you do your recall and jump up for the touch.

I can see that you really enjoyed the hose after all your hard work.

Your friend,
Niamh

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

See, you lie the hose, just in a more sedate kind of way.

Biggie-Z said...

Wallymelon! You are so lucky to have your own wallymelon! I love wallymelon.

You are making a DIY raw diet!

MJ's doghouse said...

Any movie that your magnificent self is in ...is an awesome movie, and waiting is not all its cracked up to be....i love the wallymelon

Noah the Airedale said...

You are a natural matie. I think I'm going to have to practice some moves too.
Did u get a tummy upset from eating the wally melon before it was ripe??

tail wags
Noah

Randi said...

Aww Mango...I love you new pic in the header...& taking a little wallymelon from the garden isn't a crime...at least it was yummers as you said..& no sharing with PEEWEE!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Randi said...

PEE ESS..

So glad your pappy/master is back home!

Kodak the Eskie said...

Hey Mango, you are very talented! I like your moves! Hope you don't get a tummy ache from the wally melon. I just ate the tail off my stuffed toy and my mommy is all worried that it was cause me problems. They always worry....

Hugs,Kodak

Charlie Daniels said...

Oh Mango .. you move so well ... and it is just wrong that you should be penalised because someone else did something wrong! Protest I say!

Cheers

Charlie

Moco said...

Loved the video. We agree with Wally, you could truly win that Dancing with the Stars. Glad master is doing better. Hope you did not get a stomach ache from that delicious wally melon.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Your mom is right! You have to wait until that wallymelon gets bigger so you can eat it! I don't want you to have a tummy ache!
I like your video doing your tricks!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

We loved your video, Mango! You're such an obedient boy!
Next year we're going to get dad to plant wallymelon in his garden so we can help ourselves whenever we want to!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Paris said...

Hey Relentlessly HANDSOME!
Paris here-
That was one aewsome video - You really have some fantastic moves!
Do you think you could come over and teach me some??

XOXO

Joe Stains said...

Great movie my friend, you are so talented. Our hose water comes out HOT can you believe it?? We hate it :(