Thursday, August 14, 2008

Having Fun With What You Have

So the pooter is still kind of messed up and it took forever to get these images uploaded, but it is Dexter Day after all, so I am certain it was worth the wait. Plus, it doesn't really seem fair that I am only allowed to post once a week since I showed hisself how to log into Momma's pooter to check in with his friends.

Sometimes things can get kind of boring around here, so you have to make do with whatever action you can find even if that means playing bitey face with large dinosaur sized beasties.

But Relentlessly Huge forgot the first rule of inside bitey face, which is that he must maintain a recumbent position (not me!) when playing inside. See? I know that there are no zoomies allowed when playing inside, but the large thing needed to get all jumping around.So thanks to RH violating the inside bitey face rules, we were forced to take a time out! Rats! I was just getting into things (notice devil dog eyes sending piercing "not my fault" rays). I think RH is saying, "huh? am I sitting down now?"So what shall I do to entertain myself?I know! Play with the monkey stuffie!Which is without a doubt, MY MONKEY!No, not Relentlessly Huge's monkey.But MINE! MINE MINE MINE! MY monkey! MY bed!Eventually, I was ushered into the big yard where I engaged the RH in a bit of real super action bitey face.

Notice that he is somewhat sluggish when it comes to bitey face, so I have to pretend to fall down in order to make things fair

video video

OK, that was a good work out, ready to meditate in my bunker.

Dexter done!

16 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Mango and Dexter, heehee Dexter u better b glad the big boy likes u, or u'd b in da dirt and him kickin ur bum bum...and dexter, watt happened to my bed and my monkey on the last pictsur..

b safe,
~rocky~

Abby said...

Hi, Dexter...

Looks like you & Mango found something to do...

Looks like he tired you out...

Abby xxxooo

River said...

Dex you still are so small next to Mango. But you obviously have more energy and it's nice of you to fall down on purpose.

love & wags,
River

Joe Stains said...

In that first video Mango broke out into what I would call a SPRINT!! amazing speeds my friend.

Moco said...

Mango could make you into a Dexter puddle if you aren't careful. Was that Mango slobber I saw on your back.

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

We love face fights and we're QUICK!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'Day Dexter

I reckon it's real good of you to fall down on purpose :-)

Cheers

Charlie

The OP Pack said...

Ah, Dexter, we think the RH really likes woo. He is so gentle.

Woo, the OP Pack

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh Pee Wee are you sure you want to take over the bed AND the monkey? Dude don't you value your life? RL must be in a chilled out mood today.

I must admit it was kind of you to "fall" down for the big guy! You are a good brother. (that is probably why you got the bed and monkey today)

Smooches,
Willow

Saint Lover said...

Awesome bitey face day! Did the R. H. catch you on his bed?

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're not allowed to do zoomies inside the house either! It gets us into MAJOR trouble!
You're so gentle with Dexter, Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee Boy said...

Hi Dexter,
Be nice to the big guy or he can give you a hard time!!
Have a great weekend..

Georgeous said...

Well Dex, as a RH fan I have to say, there's definately NO mistaking who the bunker belongs to.
Snuffs
George

Mack said...

Dexter,
Be careful that Mango doesn't land on top of you - that would really hurt.

Sami & Baylee said...

How dare Dexter take your monkey and bed too. What a daring little labradud he is. What was he thinking messing with the Mango mans stuff?

your lovie dovie girl,
Baylee

Sophie Brador said...

Look at Mango go! I don't think I've seen that fella move that much before.
xo
SB