Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Friends, an Award, and 2 Troubles!

I want to introduce my newest pals. First Gus and Waldo and next the Three Musketeers. Its always nice to make new friends. Stop by and visit them. Tell them the Mango Man sent you.



My friends Sunny and Scooter gave me this nice award. Thank you so much!




Trouble #1

Today a package came from a place called Amazon. I was told that some of the stuff inside was for me, but I'm not so sure. The first thing out of the box was this. Huh? Is Momma going to start eating chicken bones?




Then she said, "oh no, Mango, this one is for you."

What the? Dog tricks for the Mango? This book is absurd. I opened it at random and this dog is actually jumping rope. You think the Mango will do that?Maybe stupid pee-wee's might...But you will never catch the Mango doing anything so foolish. Never, never, never! Besides, I have more important things on my mind.Namely, Trouble #2.

Like the fact that I think I might have accidentally made two dates for the big Halloween party. Now that's trouble! I need to take action, but who can I call, who can I call?Got it! I'll call the Scruffman!

I mean, he lives with Lacie for Pete's sake. Eeeek!If he can handle her, he must know a ton about dealing with touchy situations with the gals.

Scruffman! Help me!

He told me to relax, he has a plan and he was at the estate before I knew it and he set up shop in my living room. I was just too distraught to do anything but offer moral support and pee-wee is off in la la land dreaming about you know who.But Scruffy cranked up his automagic sewing machine and told me I was in good paws and everything would be all set for the party.

OK, little WFT dude, I am counting on you to get me through this.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

25 comments:

Peanut said...

who did you make dates with? Who?

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

WELL...

It wasn't with ME!

Pffffft!

We've a had few earthkhwakes in the nearby town of Dillsburg - maybe it was khaused by some RH khanine jumping rope?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Rest up - it will soon be Walkin' Wednesday!

Scottie the 'cutie' said...

Teehee, Mom bought the 101 dog tricks book too! She taught me how to do the 'Take a Bow' trick from there! Hope everything works out for your Halloween party plans...=)

Scottie

Moco said...

Mango,
You have gotten yourself in quite a pickle. No doubt it will be taken care prior to AireRuby picking you up. Wait, you don't need AireRuby any more since you have the magic bee costume. Not to worry. It will all work out for the best.
Maybe you will be able to show how to make raw food at the party. It would fit the Tower of London Party.

Sophie Brador said...

Oh Mango, I miss you mucho much. My mom has one more week of her insanity and then she can help me visit all my friends properly. I'm so behind, I don't even know if Dexter is like, still really peewee in physical size or just peewee in brain size.

xo
SB

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Yes, you are in trouble!
I hope you find a good solution!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh... I hope Scruffy can help you out of the situation. :)

~ Girl girl

MJ's doghouse said...

Mangoooooooooooooooo you made two dates...oh my goodness....oh my gooooooooooooodnes....well..i think i will just go...and ....be sad....

Amber-Mae said...

I think dog tricks are for you but don't do the jumping rope trick for goodness sake. You might snap something.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie and Mitch said...

Two dates? Isn't that what they call a double date?! There's enough of you to share with both of them, Mango! No worries!
I don't think I'd like jumping rope either! We can't wait to see which tricks you do select to learn!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Aniemother said...

Best of luck with your troubles! I sure hope I won't be seeing the Mango Man jumping rope anytime soon!

Bajas

Charlie Daniels said...

Oh Mango, Just let me know why you are gonna start jumping rope. Please! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Dozer and Coop said...

Come see our dress-up costumes for Halloween! Not as good as yours but then no one has invited us to a pawty!

Lady Kaos said...

Uh oh, I hope he can help you out. How is a sewing machine going to help you though?
Kaos

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Hi Mango, let me know if your mom actually convinces you to do any of those tricks. My mom has been wanting to find a book on tricks too.. :/

Randi said...

Oh No Mango! Looks like you have a Mango Sized problem...I wonder who the two lucky ladies are...

Pee Wee looks very cute dreaming of Oui...I wonder if I could get into the Playboy Mansion with my bunny ears...?

Hope the sewing machine plan works!

love & licks,
Randi

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

oh Mango 2 dates. You are the man..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sunny,Scooter,Jamie said...

Well Mango, you are in a pickle! I know that one of your dates is not ME-SUNNY(Our mom's name is Jamie) It is Sunny & Scooter-not Jamie and Scooter-BOL. It is easy to make a mistake with so many friends.
Somehow, we don't see you as a trick dog. Pehaps a trick pony! hah
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter

Sami & Baylee said...

Hi Handsome Mango! That book mommy got you was absurd, you don't need to do tricks your just too handsome! I let Sami do all the tricks here. I don't stoop to her level! :) xoxoxo Baylee

The Girl said...

Jumping rope is not a dignified thing, Mango Man. Definitely not your thing. You would look awesomely handsome and manly taking a bow, though.

Now I understand what's going on. MJ sounds really sad. Good luck with the situation, sure hope you and Scruffy figure something out.

The Girl says we'll go visit your new friends tomorrow (and maybe they'll be our friends, too!). She's got us behind again, you know.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Biggie-Z said...

Your Momma's gonna start eating RAW!!?? I LOVE RAW!! Tell her the chicken necks make a great snack, and raw beef liver is an excellent canape for guests.

P.S. Jumping rope sounds like something a PEE WEE would do. Bad enough my Momma brought out the hula hoop. yes. HULA HOOP. I should never have let her pass the Canine Good Citizen test.

Niamh said...

Mango,

I just can't picture you jumping rope! There must be a more dignified trick in that book for you to do.

Your friend,
Niamh

Joe Stains said...

uh oh dude, you better cross your paws he knows what he is doing. you are aware he is the first recipient of the doofus award right???

That book looks like total crap to me.

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We hope you find a solution to your two dates Mango. Good luck with that book of tricks too...hehe

Congrats on your award!

Your pals,
Holly & Zac

Saint Lover said...

Mango your new theme song is womanizer by britney spears... lol (hahahah)

Hope you sort out the ladies... maybe you could dress as a pimp and take them both to the pawty :wink: