Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag and More Frustrating Changes

My friends Maggie and Mitch sent me a cool tag. Its called the 7x7 tag. Here goes. I will reply in red and let pee-wee reply in blue.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1. Sleep on the big bed (maybe even let momma and master join me).
2. Eat an entire pizza.
3. Learn to go up and down stairs with ease.
4. Learn to drive the mastiff mobile so I can have car cookies whenever I want!
5. Catch a pheasant (and not eat it).
6. Climb a ladder (I could totally do it).
7. Figure out how to open the puppy food container.



7 Things I Do Now

1. Apply slobber to all available surfaces.
2. Snore with great gusto.
3. Provide super cuddles when my peoples are sad.
4. Use my outside voice whenever I see the leash come out.
5. Swim whenever I can.
6. Steal toys from the Relentlessly Huge and run so fast he can't catch me.
7. Attack all cleaning tools.



7 Things I Can't Do

1. Use any stairs other than those on my Observation Deck.
2. Lick my bottom.
3. Turn around in the hallway (need to back up - its too narrow for the Mango).
4. Squeeze my entire hugeness onto Momma's lap (although I do try).
5. Savor my foodables.
6. Down - stay (what's the point, really).
7. Freshen my breath (sigh).



7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Slobber.
2. Tell me what to do, boss me around a little.
3. Fluffy butts.
4. Blackness with pretty white footies.
5. Gals who can swim with me.
6. Not too big, not too small.
7. Gals who will let me have the tennis ball.



7 Celebrities That I Admire

1. The brave Airedale in 101 Dalmatians.
2. Christopher Walken (he's just too cool).
3. Manny Ramirez (great hair, great attitude, great ball player).
4. Hooch from Turner and Hooch (great slobber power).
5. Evil Knievel (I can do anything).
6. Robert Deniro (yeah, you talkin to me?).
7. Any doggie that acts in the play Annie (I cry every time).




7 Things That I Say Most Often

1. LET ME IN... NOW!
2. LET ME OUT... NOW!
3. Out of my face you stupid pee-wee midget hump meister.
4. Is it time to go in the mastiff mobile?
5. Please give me some foodables.
6. I'm kind of hungry, is it time to eat yet?
7. FEED ME!

7 who get to do this now

I am going to pass this along to 7 of my new friends who I would like to know better.
Dannan
Eduardo
Booker
Niamh
River
Sadie
and my two newest friends... Holly and Zac

Oh yeah, one more (yes, I know that's ten, I mean twelve, I mean, whatever, I can count ya know). I have to pass this along to Amber-Mae because I don't think there is anything that she can't do.



Once again, Master cannot resist messing about with the estate and making challenges for the Mango. Today he started arbitrarily removing pieces of my Observation Deck. He left a big hole in the deck! He thought that he could fool me by putting a piece of wood on the hole, but, hey, a guy could totally fall through!


This does not look robust enough to support my large and incredibly dense self.OK, I will cross the chasm, but I WILL NOT step on that flimsy board. What are you thinking?Finally, I reluctantly agreed to follow Joey's example and do a little pre-game snuggling with, ugh, the midget, in the hopes that it will bring the Red Sox good luck. Let me know when I've snuggled enough.Mango Man! Oh yeah!

24 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Go PHILLIES!

Well, I do drool when I sleep AND I so khan handle the other two!!

Thanks fur sharing all those intimate details about your RH self!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Willow the Black Dale said...

Pawsome...I am loving this 7 X 7 thingy! You guys rock.

*Note to Mango's mommy and master....STOP BREAKING THE HOUSE ALREADY*

Hope that helps you big guy!
Love,
Willow

Niamh said...

Thanks for the tag Mango! I'm going to K9 Kindercare for a week starting tomorrow so I will have to do it when I get back. I'll think about it a lot while I'm away.

Holes in your observation deck? What will happen next to your estate next?

Your friend,
Niamh

The OP Pack said...

Better be extra careful crossing the chasm - woo don't want to fall in.

Great bios from the 7 x 7 - we learned a lot about both of woo.

Wags and woos, the OP Pack

Sami & Baylee said...

Mango if you learn to drive the Mastif Mobile then you could come pick me up for a ride. :) We could get car cookies together!

xoxoxo Lovie Dovie Baylee

P.S RSVP with Ruby for the pawty!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
That 7 x 7 game is great and I learnt a lot more about you and Dexter!
Your master is going to change the whole house??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey is Master going for the racing stipe effect on the observation deck!

Cheers

Charlie

Moco said...

Answers worthy of the Mango Man and Pee Wee. We now know so much more about you.
That Master is a one man demo machine. At least he seems to put things back together. That is better than our house.

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day matie,
Yeah we agree that airedale in 101 dalmatians is very brave and clever.
Gosh the things you guys do for your footy team or is it baseball hee hee we have no idea....
I'm glad I dont support a team. I dont think I could deal cuddling with my sissies......eeeeep.

Noah xx

Aniemother said...

Making changes again? Oh my.. Loved all the facts about you guys!

Bajas

Maggie and Mitch said...

We would LOVE to see a picture of you on your mom's lap, Mango!
Keep snuggling with Dexter - all the way to game 7 of the World Series, if it takes 7 games!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Booker the Treeing Walker said...

Cool! Booker is thinking (I think.) We'll get to his list tomorrow for our Sunday post! We love the 7x7s.

Randi said...

Dear Mango & Dexter...nice post..I learned lots & lots about each of you...& I'm black with white footies AND BLUSHING!

love & licks,
Randi

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Thank you for tagging us Mango. We have seen it on blogs before and thought it looks a fun way to get to know us doggies better.

Our person is having a think about it and then we shall hopefully do ours on our next posting. :-)

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Chef said...

Mango. I can just see you trying to turn around in the narrow hallway... go into reverse, turn, go into drive ... that must be so funny to see. Hey, why don't you tell your parents to widen the hallway for you, seeing as they're destroying the whole house anyway!!

Have a good weekend, big guy.

xoxo
Chef

Joe Stains said...

I can't believe you snuggled, ICK it is horrible eh?

I bet you could eat an entire pizza in about 6 seconds flat.

Cyrus The Great said...

Yeah dude- change is never good. We are two in the same man! I just make sure to pass gas around every corner. Trust me dude, they'll get the drift that its not okay to change it all up with out asking us first!!
Later dude!
Cyrus the Great

Eric said...

Hey grrr answers Mango and Dexter.Hope we see a photo of you on Momma's lap soon Mango. Good e one to try out in the Masiff Mobile maybe? I agree Dexter those cleaning tools are enemies that need destroying, though I do like to do a spot of dusting with my tail...

I watched your walkies Dexter... um where was the pee mails? None in 4 minute or did I blink and miss them?

Wagging worried for you though. That deck thing looks doggedly dangerous, where are your hard hards and reflective vests?

Wiry wags, Eric x

Abby said...

Hi, Mango...

Great answers on the 7 x 7...

I bet you can't wait until all the work on the estate is finished...

It looks like the Observation Deck is getting kind of dangerous...

Be careful where you walk...

Abby xxxooo

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee that's a ton of stuff ya revealed....good job....

Now what's goin' on with yer observation deck? Removin' boards....ya better wacth those holes cause they can swallow ya right up.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Asta said...

Mango
Those wewe such cool things about the two of you..I don't know how to slobbew, but I do have a fuzzy but, so maybe you like me..be caweful awound allthat demolition, and good luck wif the snuggling
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mack said...

Wow we all learned a lot about the Mango man and el squirtino!

I would be in heaven if I could have just a BITE of Pizza!

Biggie-Z said...

Jeez, I go off playing with some real life doggie friends this weekend and I come back to check on you two and Master's gone all destructo on your observation deck AGAIN??

You sure are cute when the two of you are cuddling together. I get the sense you both like each other a little more than you let on.

Snorts,
Biggie

The Girl said...

The Girl swears she commented on this... I don't see it, so yet again, we're behind!

We loved the 7x7, thanks for tagging us too! And what is your dog dad doing?? He just can't leave the Mango estate alone... Need me to come and wroooo some sense into him?

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan