7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Sleep on the big bed (maybe even let momma and master join me).
2. Eat an entire pizza.
3. Learn to go up and down stairs with ease.
4. Learn to drive the mastiff mobile so I can have car cookies whenever I want!
5. Catch a pheasant (and not eat it).
6. Climb a ladder (I could totally do it).
7. Figure out how to open the puppy food container.
7 Things I Do Now
1. Apply slobber to all available surfaces.
2. Snore with great gusto.
3. Provide super cuddles when my peoples are sad.
4. Use my outside voice whenever I see the leash come out.
5. Swim whenever I can.
6. Steal toys from the Relentlessly Huge and run so fast he can't catch me.
7. Attack all cleaning tools.
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Use any stairs other than those on my Observation Deck.
2. Lick my bottom.
3. Turn around in the hallway (need to back up - its too narrow for the Mango).
4. Squeeze my entire hugeness onto Momma's lap (although I do try).
5. Savor my foodables.
6. Down - stay (what's the point, really).
7. Freshen my breath (sigh).
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
2. Tell me what to do, boss me around a little.
3. Fluffy butts.
4. Blackness with pretty white footies.
5. Gals who can swim with me.
6. Not too big, not too small.
7. Gals who will let me have the tennis ball.
7 Celebrities That I Admire
1. The brave Airedale in 101 Dalmatians.
2. Christopher Walken (he's just too cool).
3. Manny Ramirez (great hair, great attitude, great ball player).
4. Hooch from Turner and Hooch (great slobber power).
5. Evil Knievel (I can do anything).
6. Robert Deniro (yeah, you talkin to me?).
7. Any doggie that acts in the play Annie (I cry every time).
7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. LET ME IN... NOW!
2. LET ME OUT... NOW!
3. Out of my face you stupid pee-wee midget hump meister.
4. Is it time to go in the mastiff mobile?
5. Please give me some foodables.
6. I'm kind of hungry, is it time to eat yet?
7. FEED ME!
7 who get to do this now
I am going to pass this along to 7 of my new friends who I would like to know better.
and my two newest friends... Holly and Zac
Oh yeah, one more (yes, I know that's ten, I mean twelve, I mean, whatever, I can count ya know). I have to pass this along to Amber-Mae because I don't think there is anything that she can't do.
Once again, Master cannot resist messing about with the estate and making challenges for the Mango. Today he started arbitrarily removing pieces of my Observation Deck. He left a big hole in the deck! He thought that he could fool me by putting a piece of wood on the hole, but, hey, a guy could totally fall through!
This does not look robust enough to support my large and incredibly dense self.OK, I will cross the chasm, but I WILL NOT step on that flimsy board. What are you thinking?Finally, I reluctantly agreed to follow Joey's example and do a little pre-game snuggling with, ugh, the midget, in the hopes that it will bring the Red Sox good luck. Let me know when I've snuggled enough.Mango Man! Oh yeah!