Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Invastion Part II

Dexter here. I am still worn out from all the driving I did on Friday. Plus, I think I am deaf in my right ear due to Lacie's non-stop yelling all the way home. So, I am going to turn the blog over to the Relentlessly Huge. Its been a loooong weekend.



Mango Man here. First off, I have to apologize that I have not visited my friends lately, but it has been insane here on the estate. I'm also regretting inviting all those terriers over. I figured it would just be a small party and they were local, but seven terriers in the house... oh man!

When last I posted, Lacie and the gals had locked themselves in the guestroom....

My Darling MJ sent me this text message.
mango i am texting you from my blackberry...geez...you call this a slumber party...lacie hasnt quit talking since we got in here...i keep trying to escape but she wont let me....i miss you my big man

But she must have had her blackberry camera on a timer or something because next thing I know I received this image!


Doesn't look like MJ is suffering too much. I don't know what's in those smoothies...

OMD! Lacie is totally trying to open the sunroof and poor Maggie is trapped in some head cooker and Agatha, well, guess she's guarding the blender.


EIYEEEE! Talk about your bad hair day! Uh, on second thought, MJ looks kind of hot as a blond. Is Lacie growing a volcano out of her pointy little noggin?




Meanwhile, us guys were getting kind of bored.Sruffman had brought along his blow torch and suggested we light some farts. I reminded him what happened last time, but he said if I stuck my huge and magnificently shapely butt in the fireplace it would be OK.

Here goes...Whoops.

In the morning, I sent the pee-wee up to check on the girls. What a mess they made! I see Agatha made a temporary bomb shelter. Is that Lacie hanging off the foot board? Is she for real?

Dexter assured me that they were sound asleep (even though Maggie kind of has her eyes open).So I very quietly snuck out to the Mastiff Mobile for the Running of the Errands (because it was Saturday after all).

What the? Where's Momma??? Must get into front seat and remove the horror!







But alas, I was trapped and Lacie zoomed through the doggie dog store drive through and even nabbed my car cookie! This is too much. The Mango is foaming at the mouth mad! That Lacie is the worst. What next?Mango Man! More to come...

27 comments:

Peanut said...

That is quite the weekend you have going there. Can't wait to read what else has happened

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Next time woo boyz are THAT bored, khall ME!

We know I khan kikhk with the best of them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo; I hope PeeWee gets his hearing bakhk so your momma doesn't get angry at him!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Mango, Mango...you have some of the facts wrong, my Pet...

We heard you boyz scratcthin' at the guest room door after the fire dept. left...and yes, I did offer those fire boyz some coolin' off smoothies...they had a dalmation who was so hot he melted the collar of me! You dogs are lucky ya didn't get a citation given for all that havoc ya cuzed with fart lightenin'.....

That pee wee sure knows how to pawty...and momma isn't far behind! She begged Maggie to let her use her dryer...we rolled and set Momma's hair and did her nails and makeup...she said girl dogs rule!!!!!

Gotta run sweetest Mango...

Check my outfit out on my blog for the ballet!

Lacie

And as for the Runnin' of the Errands...I HAD SOO MUCH FUN....that cookie with your name on it was delisssssssssh! What was with all those suds on ur face....ew gross....I really wished I had my shower cap with me//Lacie sighs in disgust....

Mack said...

WOw - Where was momma when all of this was going on?? Hope she doesn't get too mad about the farty fire.

Technodoll said...

I think you just ate a cream pie, that cannot be drool!

One lick and the terriers are toast! mouaahhahahhaa!

Revengi :-D

Lacy said...

w00f's mango and dexter, u no watt they say bout terrriers, they kinda wild...

b safe,
~rocky~

Petey said...

Hope the fire department has shown up by now! And speaking of fiery, Aggie is one hot dog with her flaming red tresses - hubba hubba.

Next time there's a terrier invasion, I wanna come too!

Your pal,

Petey the Lacie Whisperer

Asta said...

My dog..it's you boyz who awe the twouble makews..the giwls wewe just making smoofies aqnd doing fabookous haiw, but you guys...can thewe nevew be a non splosion awound you?????
I think Lacie desewved that cookie fow bweefing that aiw
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maggie and Mitch said...

Everything is totally cool here! No problems what so ever! You know how SOME people can blow something totally out of proportion!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

worser and worser...you have my symphony

gussie

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mango...let me assure you...sitting in that room with lacie...as long as i did...i had to start with the smoothies...that is the only way to keep my pit bull temper it tact....but other than that...i had a great time with you...you really really are magnificent mango...really!!!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
I can see boy and girls had fun in their own way!
Lacie stole your cookie?? OMD! That sure was hard!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Patience-please said...

Oh man! you got your paws full, big buddy!

good luck wags from the whippets

The OP Pack said...

Oh,Mango, woo are so good. Woo just can't imagine how much woo make our Mom laugh and she says she really needed that tonight. Thanks, Man.

Woos, the OP Pack

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

wow. You lead such a complicated life...

Scottie the 'cutie' said...

Whoa...that's some party that you got there, Mango! I'm sure Lacie and the gals had fun, even though they didn't really include the boys in...*wink*

Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Bae Bae said...

Wah.. that sure looks like a explosive weekend. haa

~ Bae

The FOUR Musketeers said...

Looks like you have a very fun weekend !!

xoxo ,
CODY

Amber-Mae said...

Woah! Look at all that mango suds in your mouth Mango!!!!!

Squeaky clean,
Solid Gold Dancer

The FOUR Musketeers said...

BOL ! You mean that big stuffy ZENA ?

xoxo ,
Cody

Biggie-Z said...

That is such trauma! At least you were somewhat safe in lighting your farts in the fireplace. It wouldn't do to burn the house down after Master put all that work into it.

Joe's Foster Dogs said...

Mango is adorable...

There is a wonderful Mastiff in LA for free...hope he gets a good home.

Jake of Florida said...

Hey Mango,

Maybe this isn't the best time to write since we are, ahem, terriers and we read that you may have had quite enough of our various terrier breeds. But since we laughed our wirey heads off reading your adventures with some of our pals, we thought at least we could give you an encouraging woof!!!

So there, woof!!!

Come visit. It's warm and sunny here in South Florida!!

Jake and Just Harry

Koobuss said...

Poor Mango.

When you've got so many terriers around anything can happen.


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Joe Stains said...

omdog dude, how did you survive?? Seriously, its a total madhouse over there. I am not sure how Lacie jumps that high and it kind of scares me.

Toffee said...

....it looks like you got a bully stick out of it at least??...