Friday, December 12, 2008

Yummers and a Stalker

I had to remind Momma that we had yet to consume the most yummers foodables sent to pee-wee by his adoring cougar, Randi.

I have to say that some pups just have no manners! Here he is after he almost took Momma's fingers off getting his treat and its totally already gone!I kept an eye on the little dude whilst politely accepting my cookie lest he shark attack me.Thank you so much, Randi, it was delicious.
Hmm... guess the squirt got too close while I was munching and got a bit of Mango suds on hisself.But I have other concerns. Namely, a certain terrier who seems to have developed a HUGE crush on my large and irresistibly handsome self. Yes, friends, little Lacie is Mango OBSESSED!

The poor little gal tried to tunnel off her estate to get to me and she got stuck! Then when her dad tried to dig her out, she fought him toof and nail, exclaiming, "No! No! Push me through! I must get to Mango!"


The next day she was at it again and this time the Scruffman had to go in and get her! Uh, its kind of clear from this picture what part of her dainty anatomy must have gotten stuck.

Scruffy says that she was WILD to get back to her tunnel. She got locked in the house and when Stan went looking for her, he found her fiercely protecting this portrait she had made of my astoundingly smoochable face.Sigh, this happens to me quite frequently. Many gals swoon and fall under the spell of the Mango. She even had a special holiday card made featuring me in my balletic debut.I must say I am a bit concerned about the little beast. She's really not so bad, just full of, uh, LIFE! And I think maybe we could be pals, but in the meantime, I am going to keep my eye on the door in case she actually manages to break out and make her way here to bask in my Mango-ness.Scruffy and Stan are kind of embarrassed by Lacie's fixation on me, so I am hoping that if I post this some of her close friends (Asta?) can counsel her to turn her terrier passions towards a more appropriate companion. But thanks for the card. I kind of like the way I look in my toot toot.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

20 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA!! We are first!! Mango, we think it is an honor to have that crazy girl I mean Lacie after you....Let me ask you this...is your back door laocked?? Love A+A

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Oh yes...I was on to her ways...I knew that was her intent -

I told her she just needs to khall woo and you'll send PeeWee (with hearing protekhtion) to fetch her -

Honestly, I was suspicious of her when she said she wanted to get together and chat at StarBarks in Breezewood - she felt I had the wrong impression of her -

WELL, I think she was going to attempt to use ME in some fashion to get to WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did woo have bad weather in MasterChewsZits?
PeePeeEssWoo: My 'word' was injure - omen?????

Randi said...

Hey Mango & Dexter!

Dexter - I see you shared those yummer cookies with your big bro..that was very nice of you...not so nice was the left over suds that he dropped on your head...

At first glance I thought that maybe you had recreated a scene from the movie Something About Mary...of course, you could retitle it, Something About Randi...

I sure hope it wasn't retitled, Something About Lacie (lest Mango suddenly had a huge change of heart & is now swooning (love that word) over Lacie...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Sunny,Scooter,Jamie said...

Don't you worry Mango. Miss Lacie will be attending Boot Camp at my house after the holidays...
Hugs
Sunny
pee ess hay Mango. u gotz tu b ferree kareful wif lacie. she iz a liddol, wel, uh, nuttee!! (but purty nice tu wen she wanz tu b. watch ur bak!!

The OP Pack said...

Mango suds!!!! Love it!!!!

Ah, yes, Lacie dear is playing games with woo, we think woo are so correct - after all the RH is definitely "iRH" - that would be irresistibly handsome.

Woos, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, Khyra is right, that was some ice storm woo had there - our family in Hatfield just missed the worst of it. Hope woo have power!!! Oh, what are we saying, of course woo have power - woo are MANGO!!

Randi said...

Hey again...

Did you boys get iced by the ice storm? My mom/secretary has a friend going to Tufts Vet school & they got lots of ice!

love & licks,
Randi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Yummy treats from Randi!
I really don't know what to say about you and Lacie... maybe.... good luck!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey we thought Lacie was tunneling her way to Oz....silly us, she was after you all along.

Btw you have such good manners when eating cookies matie. We're very impressed.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

The FOUR Musketeers said...

mmm , the yummies look yummy ! :D

Asta said...

UmmmMango
I knew you had a BIG head..and you awe vewy iwwesistable, but how do you now Lacie was twying to get to you???hMMMM???
I don't think she wants to date guys in too toos(even though it's most becoming.
I'm glad you didn't dwown Dextew in youw effowt to get his cookie, hehehhe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maggie and Mitch said...

We had no idea that Lacie was tunneling under her fence to get to you, Mango! She has excellent taste!
We are drooling over your cookies! yummmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Mango!

No dog... I repeat, NO DOG wears a toot toot (or a tree skirt) the way YOU do, man! 'Nuff said.

That Lacie is compulsive, and goes through her stalking stages, then she settles into something that looks more like friendship. It happened with me (though she was not NEARLY as enamored with me as she is with YOU, bud), and now we are buddies, and she's BFF with my Astaroni.

All I ask is continue to be kind to her. She'll find the dog of her dreams eventually.

Goober love,
Stanley

with love, Madison said...

Watch out, if you can't go UNDER the fence, you can try to go OVER ... Mango, she may escape to your loving arms yet ...

Chef said...

All I can say is I'm glad Lacie was tunnelling over to you and not the other way around, or you two would never get together! Her butt shot is much cuter than yours would be - to me anyway. she'd probably love it!

xo
Chef

MJ's doghouse said...

hey mango..dude...i can so understand where Lacie is coming from...but maybe it is just a little crush...i dont know...does she not understand that i am your one and only...maybe you could be like those peoples from utah and you can have more that one wife...but...and this is a big BUT..i get to be your numero uno...cuz i ...mj...love u magnif mango ..the absolute mostest

Joe Stains said...

I think the real motivation is find a suitor she can stand next to and make her butt seem smaller. I mean, next to you, it makes her rather large posterior seem like a match head!

Biggie-Z said...

Mango, I love your face and especially your crossed eyes when you had that treat!

I know, it's hard being the Prom King. All the girls love you, all the boys want to be you. But it sure is nice cuz it means there's lots of playing to go around!

So we were a little worried about you but I guess you have power since you made a post!

Dannan and The Girl said...

Mango, keep your eyes open. That Lacie seems pretty determined.

I'm with Biggie - love that cross-eyed look when you were getting the cookie! And way to go on suds-ing PeeWee!

brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Sami & Baylee said...

Mango you are very handsome and I am sure lots of gals drool over you but I drool the most! xoxox Lovie Dovie Baylee

Saint Lover said...

I love the Mango drool hanging off pee-wee's face! HAHAHAHA!