Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DELAY OF GAMES!

Tonight's judging will be delayed for a bit due to some problems with one of our judges.





I knew it! I just KNEW I shouldn't have hired that Lacie Beast to be a judge. I gave her the standard judge dressing room complete with yummers foodables.









But she came tearing back out all shrieking



Mango...seriously, you cannot possibly expect me to prepare for a judgin' situation in these pathetic judgin' makeup rooms??

Prior to MY appearance in the ring I need:

A hot tub, shower and sauna...for my pre-ring ablutions
A makeup light that honestly works...Mango Mango...how can I ever chose the right shade of blush to enhance my ring appearance?....
Someone to fix the circuit breakers in the makeup room...honestly, I can only run my blender for an hour at a time before they blow...
Where IS the remote for the flatscreen???
A list of the followin' phone #'s....Irish terrier #487
Lakeland terrier #323
and that hot little carin terrier #2...or is that Petey?? Oh...never mind, I have his cell.....

A nice tray of raw steak and fruit...oh and a large pizza...with the works....

Oh, and Mango...could you send one of your people by to give my judgin' outfit a quick steam and defurrin'...I think I may have brushed up against a couple of goldens as I carried it in...



Oh..and a small rodent, preferably a rat or somethin' so I can get a little exercise in...that pizza may be an issue if not.....make sure he's a handsome rat...never know if he may date.





ARRRRRG! Not to mention that the Hounds have still not returned from their field trip west of 495 in search of cows, goats, sheep, and chickens for a bit of sport.

16 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Are you glad that you're neither Lacie's boyfriend nor her husband?
Women, tsk! tsk! Can't live with them, can live without them!
My deep sympathy, Mango man!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Since I see there is no judging going on, I popped on to say I khan't wait to watch the DVR of this khompetition...

Having to watch WestSONOTMANGOminster is LAME...but they did nail the terriers khorrekhtly...something about attitude...noisy...attitude...noisy...some with large bums...

Hope woo are holding up well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Judge Khyra
BIS
MANGO Minster 2009

Pamela, Kira and Scampi said...

Yes, last nights' terrier commentary was quite funny, that Scottie looked like he was king of the world. Now we know what is up with Lacey.....

Gus said...

Oh Mango! sorry about the delay...we will check back later.

gussie

Petey said...

Be grateful she didn't ask for limousine service to and from the arena...that pawdicure of hers is brutal on leather upholstery!

And you don't want to know how often I've had to change my cellphone number...

Your pal,

Petey

Dozer and Coop said...

We have never figured out why you trust Lacie at all or why you would even allow her to judge! Sorry Relentlessly Huge, but you brought this on yourself and you will have to jettison her on your own.

Dozer, Dottie and Cooper (who are terrified you will send Lacie to us)

Lacy said...

w00f's Mango and Dexter, heehee poor little girlie Lacie, all u guys gang up on her, my moneys still on the little vixen...

b safe,
~rockY~

pam said...

Mango you look exhausted. Perhaps a nice vacation after the Mango Minster?

Bobo and Meja the Sharpei puppies

Moco said...

Mango, Mango, Mango,
Lacie is a DIVA of the highest order. She requires that all her requests are met or she is not able to perform at peak capacity. I really thought you understood all that when you picked her to judge. It is plain to see that you are going to have to have some more lessons in the treatment of a prima donna.

Eduardo said...

Oh Divas need too many things!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Nibbles Treats said...

Mango, Mango, Mango. No job is complete until the terriers are done. Hang in there big guy. When this is all over, you may have one or two for lunch. Taste just like chicken.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Mango...hahahahahahaaaa...see what it's like here 24/7?????????

You know that vacation you wanna take after Mangominster??? Lacie has OFFERED TO ACCOMPANY YOU!!!!!!!!

We'll be packin' her bags...all 26 of them!

So where are ya gonna take her????

Bustin' up laughin'.....

Scruffy and Babystan

Amber said...

Oh Dear, that Lacie is quite demanding! ;)

Nala

Joe Stains said...

oh my, I am not surprised by this, yet I am always amazed (and frightened) by the Lacie beast.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello mango its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow and i thawte deeling with simon and pawla wuz diffikult!!! ok bye

Maggie and Mitch said...

We just knew something would get loused up with Lacie as one of the judges! It's so hard to find good help nowadays!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch