My goodness things have certainly been hopping at the estate! We had sooooo many visitors today and I had to greet them all. Grandma and Grandpa came by, and lots of Master's friends as well. We also had another visit from the fire marshal, the insurance guy, and some nice men who put boards on our barn. I am beat!
Momma found these little packages of Pumpkin treats at the doggie store and suggested I include them in the Mango Minster prize packages (which Momma says she will try to mail tomorrow).
Naturally before I did so I had to taste test to make sure they were Mango approved. I was a bit reluctant since I was not sure exactly what part of Pumpkin they contained (and she's such a little thing, I'm not sure how she made enough treats to fill all those bags).
So I suggested to Pee-Wee that he might want to have one first...
When he didn't pass out or anything, I agreed to let a couple slide down my large and welcoming gullet. YUMMERS!
A while back, my friend, Suzuki, gave me the honesty challenge in which you need to reveal at least ten things about yourself. I think most of my friends have taken this already, but if you haven't, pick up the picture and give it a go.
1) Every night about 10 minutes after Momma and Master go to bed, I do a night patrol of the house to make sure things are all buttoned up.
2) Momma worries that there will be "too much Mango" As if! And so she pinches me a lot to determine if I need more or (usually) less kibbles.
3) If ANYTHING happens that makes me grouchy (like getting my ears cleaned, or having somebody bump me when I am meditating) I take it out on Pee-Wee if he is handy. Just a head butt, but I suppose it isn't fair.
4) I prefer small toys that I can fit entirely in my large and slimy mouth. Given my tendency to swallow things whole, this leads to many of my favorite toys only been enjoyed under snoopervision.
5) I am OK with the peoples piling things on me whilst I meditate if that's how they get their jollies.
6) I respect the force fields at the estate, such as the one preventing my hiney from entering in the peoples sleepy place (note pointed little labrahead indicating that certain Pee-Wee doggies DO NOT respect the force fields when they think walkies are about to happen).
7) I talk in my sleep... a lot. I howl and moan and growl and make all sorts of sounds that rattle the windows.
8) I am not a good watch dog, but am a very good guard dog once junior wakes me up.
9) I actually enjoy dressing up, but its so hard to find things in husky sizes.
10) I am not as fastidious as I might be about my toilet which results in getting my bum wiped (which makes me grouchy).
Mango Man! Oh yeah!
P.S. Momma says to tell you that I might not be visiting your bloggies as often as usual for a while because she is running out of bandwidth or something like that. Sigh...