Well I finally convinced the Dotty Old Hen to take a break from her stupid obsession with Pee-Wee's bodily functions to help me post my awards.
Before I start, I am sad to report that another one of my beloved stuffies had to be You Thin Iced this morning as a certain little pointy headed beast caused unrecoverable structural damage.
What a jerk!
And another thing! I do not appreciate comments posted previously by the DOH herself regarding my intellectuals skills. As this portrait shows, I am clearly a most clever and deep thinking chap.
Oh yeah, and regarding having a head that is likened to a bag of rocks. I think some peoples are most confused. Sure, I sometimes eat rocks, but they are in my large and jowly mouth and not in my head! Duh!
On to awards! I have decided to intersperse my awards presentations with some of my favorite photos of my most large and handsome self lest my alert readers forget what a magnificent specimen I am.
First up, me with my beloved decapitated Santa which is sadly no longer with us.
I got this award separately from Kiko. Kiko is a lovely pup who lives in some far away place where they speak a strange language, but she provides a translation for us US doggies who are language impaired.
Here are the rules;
1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. Comment on those blogs and let them know you've given them the award.
Just to show what a good sport I am, I am going to let stupid Pee-Wee post seven things he loves.
Seven things I love
1. Getting wet
3. Getting wet
4. Bitey face. ARRRR5. Jumping
6. Looking adorable
7. Did I mention getting wet?
Alright, enough of the squirt, save it for dumb dexter day.
And now we have to pass this along to seven other doggies;
1. Rufus and Indie - I am hoping that one day Pee-Wee will be a nice doggie like Rufus.
2. Marvin - A very deep thinker
3. Moose - Hey, wait a minute, I am seeing a pattern here
4. Nala - That's better, enough with the little black pointed headed doggies (Pee-Wee must have taken over for a minute). Nala is very blond.
5. Lois Laney - a most sporty little gal.
6. Golden Samantha - who is very wise
7. Petey! - one of my most oldest bloggy pals
Here is a nice photo of me meditating...
This award is from Pappy! Thanks little bully dog! Sadly, momma lost the instructions, so I am just going to say thanks again.
And I am going to send this along to Miss Sophie because she makes me very happy to read about her adventures.
I am very focused when there are yummers involved.
This award is from Minnie-Moo who seems nice enough, but she looks so much like Pee-Wee that it FREAKS ME OUT!
“This award is presented to those dog bloggers out there who know the meaning of GREATNESS. Their blogs are consistently interesting, funny, or informative. Their KINDNESS is extended to others without expectation of it’s return, and their FRIENDSHIP inspires others to do EXTRAORDINARY things. These are the blogs you can’t wait to read everyday.
In short, they are AWE-INSPIRING, full of wonder, and simply PAWsome! Pass this award on to 4 others who you feel exemplify a “Paw”some Blog, and leave a note saying why you think they deserve the Pawsome Award!”
I am passing it along to
1. Wally - he totally rocks and is very wise just like me
2. Nigel and Sola - just visit their bloggy, I will say no more.
3. Ike - maintains his cool even when his eyeball is totally falling out of his head
4. Clover - my little pug pal who must promise never ever to go missing from blog land again
Dott gave me this very sweet award. She has short leggies, but I like her anyway.
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog
2.Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3.Nominate 10 blogs
4. Leave a message for your nominees for: Top Ten Blogs that Makes Me Smile
I know it says to leave for 10 bloggies, but the Mango is only going to choose three...
1. Tommy - who also lives in a foreign country. He has managed to maintain his manly dogginess even living with a couple of foo foo cuddle cats.
2. Niamh - I cannot pronounce her name, but she is a lovely gal.
3. Martha and Bailey - two very dignified dogs with short legs and big voices
And finally, a most important award from Dott (again) in honor of my efforts to control the squirrels (and no I am not going soft on you even though I think we can rehabilitate at least some of them)
Thanks to all my pals for these nice awards and I sure hope I matched the right award with the right doggie because this whole bloggy has been a bit confusing and tiring for the Mango.
Mango Man! Oh yeah!