Friday, June 19, 2009

Paw it Forward Pressies

My good pal Brind'Amour finally explained to me how Paw it Forward works and asked me if I wanted to play. Apparently you get a pressie from a pal and then you write about it and the first three doggies to comment get pressies from you! How cool is that?

So my package arrived like totally forever ago, but I only just now got to open it due to lazy people in the house.

What could it be???




A nice card with his handsome self on it!

There were many words inside, but the one that caught my attention was MONKEY!





A shrieking Lacie beast monkey to be exact! Can you see it in my large and vice-like chompers?



I took the monkey into the living room to keep it safe from Pee-Wee. I like this movie because you can hear my dainty footsteps as I walk on the hard floors (kind of sounds like a horse, huh? that must be why momma wakes up whenever I walk around at night performing my patrol).






I was kind of annoyed that Momma kept stepping on the monkey. I just really wanted to hang out with him.





There was also a Pet Brag Tag which I think is for Momma, but is small enough that I could perhaps put a picture of my darlin MJ to wear on my collar.





And of course..... FOODABLES!





YUMMERS!






Humph! Why does Pee-Wee get one? The package clearly said "Mango."




You can see on the floor there was one of those Frisbee things as well. Momma said we might "save that for later" which I think is code that we'll save it for when she is watching me so I don't accidentally eat it like I did the last one.

There were also paw print post-its which the DOH can use to write mysterious notes to herself like "9:00" Whatever.

Sadly, the first note was not too mysterious. Sigh...




Brind included a stylish bandanana that Pee-Wee agreed to try on whilst not so discreetly checking the box for more goodies.




He found this cat (hee hee, I already took it out, applied Mango slobbers, and put it back in the box - no wonder that kittie looks so grouchy).



That's OK, let the little guy have it. He deserves stuffies too, I guess.






I am just going to meditate for a while and think on all the wonderful pals I have in blog land and send giant Mango thanks to Brind.







Mango Man! Oh yeah!

24 comments:

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That is a cool Monkey Mango, we had one like that before we destroyed it..lol
It was a fun toy though, we love the noisy toys..hehe

Have a great weekend.

Holly & Zac...XX

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

lol.. a cool Monkey Mango, our human should have read it before she posted. :-/

Oh well, you are Cool Mango, that bits right. hehe :-)

misskyliem said...

Mango What a Monkey! I think your Momma was stepping on it though to wear out the battery, that way she wont wake up in the middle of the night to him!! BOL If you need some pups to play with you, I would love too! I just finished playing with Ludo and it was SO much fun!! but if their are some newbies that's ok too!
Licks,
Kylie

The J.A.Z Pack! said...

Wow mango! You are super styline in your bandana! I love frisbees! They taste soo yummy!

Zeva

chicamom85 said...

Mango you are so lucky, that looks like fun! I hope the treats are yummy.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Maggie and Mitch said...

How thoughtful of Brind'Amour to send you a monkey knowing how much you love them, Mango! What nice gifts and those treat are delicious! We've had those kind before! yummmmmmmm

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jan's Funny Farm said...

What a fun and tasty box of pressies.

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Pressies! Pressies are good! (And some of them look very yummy!) The bandana is way cool!!! And very nice of you to share with Pee-Wee!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

GoldenSamantha said...

Nice nice pressies Mango - love the slobber on the cat - that's funny - then you put it back in the box? Hehe! Bandana looks pawsome on you and the monkey is tops. Love his electronic horsie neigh sound - that's cool! And the tag and post its - funny mama you have! And the "foodables" look yumzers too - Nice Brind!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Abby said...

Hi, Mango...

I love your new Monkey...I think your Mom does, too...

Great pressies...

Abby xxxooo

The OP Pack said...

Nice monkey and lots of great pressies. Paw It Forward sounds like a lot of fun. You look quite stylish in your bandanna.

Woos, the OP Pack

ocmist said...

That was a really great box of pressies... how nice to get you a new Monkey! AND one with a SQUEAKY!!! We LOVE squeakies, but usually end up fighting over them and then they fall apart. :(

PS. We posted 2 posts in one day and I think some readers are missing the 100 Dog Years War, one. Hope you get a chance to read it! OC

Lucia said...

Ciao enorme Mango!

Ooooooh! Monkey!! I have a monkey, too -- the very first toy I got as a pupgirl -- and I adore him, but he just squeaks. YOURS makes an exciting and intoxicating screech ... santa vacca!!! Fantastico! How nice that your bud, Brind, sent you such a wonderful box of pressies and treats!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Scout 'n Freyja said...

Mango, you certainly have had a big day and deserve to have a little snooze. It is so wonderful of you to share a goodie from your purr-esent with your little brother. What a good poochie you are☺

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Oh Mango, be sure to hide that monkey from Pee-Wee, he's too cool to go 'splodin

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

MJ's doghouse said...

wow mango that is some super fantastic package...i still have one here that mom was suppose to mail at christmas time...but MY DOH is SDOH cuz she is even dottier...she could probably get an award...at least when you get it it will be a big surprise...anyhow i think my picture would look lovely hanging out from your big handsomenest

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddies,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month - head on over to The Bone Zone to cast your vote :)

Love

Opy

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Mango

I couldn't watch the videos but I think I can feel your footsteps here in Marlboro anyways. You are one lucky beast getting all those pressies. How does peewee always get ahold of them??? Oh by the way.. bandanas go around the neck not worn as a hat.

Norwood

Martha Basset said...

Great present Mango - loved the monkey you looked cool in your bandana!
Enjoy the edible treats - they are always the best!!!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Sure Brind knows you! That Money is pawesome!
Enjoy your toys and treats!
I listened to your steps in the video!
Now I know why your mom wakes up when you are on patrol!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Mango
Oh Man
What a gweat box of pwessies!!!
I do love the scawf on youw head look..soo continentsl..like those guys in italy who knot handkewchief's on theiw head to pwotect fwom the sun, hehehe
Gwwwww! I couldn't see youw videos, and I was so looking fowawd to heawing the soft pittew pat of youw dainty feets
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hey there Mango. When we read your post our human was enjoying your monkey video so much she forgot about the rules to these paw it forwards. She just commented and never thought about that we were the first one.

We have always made sure we comment after the first three commenters before as it would cost an awful lot for you to post anything over here to us. We are very sorry for confusing you and being a pain but we were not going to take part in it, we just enjoyed watching you. Could you maybe pick the next one down on your list to play?...

Sorry again, our human really should have read everything better. She wouldn't have asked to have anything posted here because of the p&p costs if she had actually thought before she typed...lol

Holly & Zac... hoping we will still be pals after our human has messed you around.....

Brind'Amour said...

Hey Mango,

Glad you are enjoying your pressies. It's very nice of you to share with Pee Wee. Have fun with everything, you deserve it big guy!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Woodrow, Sweetie, MJ Campanella said...

what a great pressie - enjoy your toys keep them away from peepwee, and yes you do sound like a horse walking on the wood floors

woodrow sweetie mj