Saturday, July 4, 2009

Miss Fluffy Tail is HERE!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYDOGGIE!




Naturally, we had to break out the holiday appropriate gear. Don't I look grand?








No comment...

I have a couple of sad things to tell you before I get started.

My friend Jasmine lost her little brother, Dash, to the bad bloat monster. She and her mom are very sad. He was a special little guy.

And the lovely Miss Asta is going through a rough time herself. We are having leaking eyes for her.

Important Update!
Asta is back! I repeat, Asta is back!
Hooray!

I will try to cheer everybody up by sharing my latest Relentlessly Huge Adventures.

I am still eating cardboard for breakfast and dinner and momma says my poops look better than they have in ages (yuh, because they are made of CARDBOARD). She did buy some of that "Taste of the Wild" kibbles for me to eat once the cardboard runs out. Maybe the dumb vet tech got me the wrong kibbles, ya think? Can't call them now, though, because they are on holiday until Monday.

Yuh, not to mention I think there are roids in my ear drops because I am drinking and pee'ing HUGE amounts (but Momma says I am not so stinky or shaking my head as much).


I received an email sometime back from MFT herself, Khyra, telling me that she was coming to Master Chew Sits and that I should look for her in my mailbox.

Needless to say, I was on pins and needles waiting for her to arrive.

Finally, she was here! I felt bad for her all cooped up in that box.

Open with great haste and let Khyra out!





OK, so it isn't actually MFT, but a bag of her floof.

Let me tell you, it smells divine!







I was most eager to get Khyra out of the bag so that I could enjoy her more. Her furs are so soft and abundant.








I just can't get enough!






I feel a bit dizzy from being so close to her Khyra-ness. I think I snorted some. What a rush!






There were other things in the package too, including this note.







Khyra sent me a replacement for my cat stuffie which suffered a horrible fate at the jaws of the pointy faced one. Plus some yummers foodables!






May I have Happy Heart treat please?






Melt in my mouth fantastic!







Sulk all you want, these are MANGO's foodables.





Uh oh, it appears that some little devil dogs cannot read instructions.







That kittie belongs to The MANGO! Give it here!





I guess I need to guard my new stuffie at all times to keep it from the jaws of death.









On second thought, let the little guy have his fun.

There is no wrong in the world when my snooter is full of Khyra floof. Ahhhhh....







Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. You don't have to be tagged to play Flashback Friday. Just go ahead and do it!

28 comments:

Owner of Storm and Jackal said...

I enjoyed your pictures. You're good at cheering puppers and goaters up.

Gus said...

Ohmy...is Khyra fluff habit forming?

Gussie

(my word is pothed!)

Checkers said...

GREAT fun on your blog today Mango! You look particularly pawsome in that Uncle Sam Hat! are you still enjoying the scent of khyra

Scout 'n Freyja said...

My goodness, you are shameless in your sniffing of your loved one's floof!☺ We are hoping that should you go a "little too far" your momma will turn her flash box the other way in all propriety☺

Mack said...

Dude! You got a snoutfull of Kyhra goodness. What a rush!

And those ducky tenders are on my all time top 5 treatsies list! Deelishuz!

chicamom85 said...

Mango you look so cool in your hat, if there was a doggy parade you should lead the way. Take it easy on the Khyra fluff, it might be addictive. Does Khyra smell good, I bet she does. I am sorry for Dash and we are going to go visit Miss Asta now.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Agatha and Archie said...

You look charming our main man...QUICK stay outside THE SUN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Happy 4th!! Love A+A

Abby said...

Hi, Mango...

What a great package from Khyra...

You are one lucky pup...I don't think she sends her floof to just anydog...

Enjoy your treats & your new kittie stuffie...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
Happy Independence Day!
You look great with that hat and Dexter... well...
You got a pawesome package from Khyra!
I can see you are enjoying it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ludo van Doggy said...

Ruff!
Fur be the best present evereverever, likes I got from Miss Kylie. I bet Khyra smells good.
Great treats and toy too!
~lickies, Ludo

Maggie and Mitch said...

Wow! It's not everydoggie that gets a floof-filled package from the lovely Khyra! Lucky, lucky you, Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

dewdana said...

Did your poo look bad before? Still cardboard does not seem right for the mango! I think DOH is right that they accidentally gave you the wrong bag at the vet! Of course, by Monday I am guessing there won't be much of the 20lb bag left to correct the situation! TOTW sounds much better! Glad your ears are better, but could it be the kibbles making you drink and pee so much. Such a mystery.
Nice of Khyra to share her floof with you though I guess she has plenty to spare!
Happy holiday!
Moose + Dana
p.s. Yes, you do look grand!

Brind'Amour said...

Hey Mango, I have a hat like that too but I must say, it looks much better on you! Great present you got there! What's up with Pee Wee not being able to read?

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Stella said...

Gee, Mango, you really get drooly when you are sniffing Khyra fuhr, you don't eat it do you?

Have fun with your new treats and the Kittykitty.

Kisses,
Stella

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I nevfur thought woo were going to let me out of that box!

I'm glad woo are enjoying my special floofy fluffy stuff!

Please take special khare of that special khytty!

Happy FoURth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ocmist said...

Mmm... We've got a lot of that extra "floof" around here, maybe we should share it too! You sure seemed to be enjoying yourself with it!

We were so BEHIND in blog reading that we caught all up today. Poor Mango with bread-growing ears... Hope that is getting cleared up now!

Absolutely LOVED the catchup year-long back blog pics! A great idea, but we haven't been on a year yet, so I guess we'll have to wait for a while do to that.

Hope you're having a great 4th!!!

Becky said...

That is a lot of fluff! Sorry to hear about your friend Dash, he sure was a handsome little fella. Hope you feel better soon! You look just like Uncle Sam in your holiday hat! Happy 4th of July!

River said...

Enjoy your treats, including the floof!!

love & wags,
River

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Mango

You celebrate in true style. I still want to know how u manage to get packages every week. What's the secret?

happy 4th to you all!
norwood

Huskee and Hershey said...

Sigh.. some good ews will be good won't it. We just came from Asta's blog and glad they have given up on blogging.
Lucky you to receive the nice pressies from Khyra!!
Oh and most impawtantly, you are such dear dear friends to us and we want to let you know we love and treasure your friendship. Thanks for being there for us when we needed it most.

1000 Goldens said...

You look so cute with Khrya floof on your snooter :)

Joe Stains said...

You are one lucky dog dude, I can't imagine a big nose of Sophie furs, I might pass out. Maybe you can sleep with that cat inside your giant jowls, I bet it would fit!!

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello mango its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sed to tel yoo that the pikchers and viddyo frum the top secret dog park wer tayken with a canon powershot sd600 camera wot is wun of those littel point and shuts yoo may also sumtimes see widescreen viddyos on my diry of destrukshun and those wil be tayken with a kodak z1015is wot can shut 720p viddyo wotever that is hope this helps!!! ok bye

The OP Pack said...

We can tell you, Mango, there is lots more of that fluff where it came from - sibes never seem to stop parting with our coats. And those Happy Hearts - YUMMERS!!!

woos, the OP Pack

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh my goodness, Mango - I am so jealous!!! Kyhra fluff and new stuffie and treats...!!!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

lol! ridiculously funny --hahaha!

Woodrow, Sweetie, MJ Campanella said...

wow khyra fluff - so exciting - better keep an eye on pee wee cause too much he could be crazier than ever.

we are definately going to post about last year even though it was pre bloggie

Happy 4th of July

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Biggie-Z said...

I thought you said this was a G-rated bloggie!! My tender two-year-self is feeling a little, ... well, I would be feeling a little... you know, well, if I still had my gajingles. Still, way too much stimulation going on here!

Can I just tell you, I am getting SWITCHED TO KIBBLE for Camp - this has been going on for a few weeks now and it is TRAGIC! My Momma is so lazy.