The Lacie Beast continues to be totally Mango obsessed. Do you think I should take out a stalking warrant on her? Look at the little Mango stuffie that she brought to her creepy slumber party.
Photo by Lacie
Best to move along to other topics.
Be sure to visit my little corgi friends. Dott just had puppies (which are very cute as long as they don't ever come to my estate).
Mack and Sally Ann gave me this nice award. They are kind of new to blogging and are tons of fun. Sally Ann is most floofy.
I also got this nice award from Daisy who is recovering very well from her splurgery.
I have been instructed to
1) Put this award on my blog and a link to who gave it to me. Check.
2) Give a nod to the purple hatter. Check.
3) Tag five other doggies who you just can't get enough of. Here goes...
1) Bajas and Virus because no matter how many times they post I still can't really figure out that Virus dude.
2) Tosca who is in danger of turning into another wee beast if it hasn't already happened.
3) Oskar who is one of those Schnauzer doggies (wow, I can't believe I spelled that right on my first try).
4) Jake and Fergie; two little terriers (and Fergie has the most lovely spots).
5) Brownie! Who maybe already got this award, but deserves it twice.
Finally, my dance teacher, Honey, had the most amazing slobbers contest and I totally WON in the professional division!
Here is my award winning suds photo. Oh yeah, can't beat that, no way!
Visit Honey to see all the exciting contest results.
I was also pleased to see that my Beautiful Raja won the best slobbers movie all the way from over the Rainbow Bridge.
Here is her exciting video. She was a real champ.
Mango Man! Oh yeah!