Friday, October 16, 2009

Presents!


When the DWB ladies came to visit me, they brought presents... for ME!!!

Look! Most yummers chewy things from Norwood's mom, an intellectuals stimulation toy from Eric, and that orange thing is a toy especially for Pee-Wee! Hmmm... did somebody bring me apples and banana as well?


Eric's present came in this nice bag for momma all the way from across the big pee!





And a very lovely card with a square dog on it, just like Eric (only red, maybe Eric the Red Square Dog).




I asked to check out my pressie from Miss Asta first. Hand it over... NOW!






Let Pee-Wee amuse himself with Spidey.




Hey! How did this photo get in here?

Regardless of most horrific rumors you might have heard regarding pack order around here, I assure you that the Mango IS the BIG DOG! Duh!




See what I mean?




I made a most exciting movie of me enjoying my toy and my crafty maneuvers which I apply to prevent it from falling into the labramouth.


Guess what else? ALL my toys are back again. Including my most favorite stick which Momma and Pee-Wee brought back for me from one of their walkies.





And of course my kitty from MFT herself.



You will notice that it is getting dark in these photos. Well, it got really dark FAST and Momma had some sort of lawn mowing emergency because of bad weather coming and decided she had to get out the tractor and quickly mow the lawn, but the sun went down and she was zooming around in the dark all saying, "Grrr.. grrr... MUST MOW LAWN!" I bet the neighbors thought she had one too many smoothies, huh.

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. Some confused readers were wondering where Pee-Wee was at on the big DWB ladies day. Sheesh. Is this blog called Pee-Wee Midget Hump Mesiter's Great Adventures? I think not! But just to put your little minds at ease, the labradork was out and about getting plenty of loving.

Look, poor momma has to actually bend over to reach his pointy head. Such is the peril of having a midget doggie around.




31 comments:

Swampechaun said...

LOL! Mango you keep me in stitches. Those looks like some sweet prez-ees!

dewdana said...

OK, just for the record we knew you were top dog! Puh-leeeze! Glad there was an upside to the invasion.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Nice kholours on the toy woo pawmitted PeeWee to have fur the sake of your blog needing a video (or something like that)

I'm glad woo still have the khytty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What lovely gifts you got. Sure glad you kept that Pee Wee away. Now that stick is the best present of all.. Now us Heeler's know our sticks...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Brownie said...

BOL! I love that video, you sure showed Dexter who was the BIG boss!

Cindy said...

That is one big dog!!! Sweet face.
cindy

Brind'Amour said...

Hey Mango! I missed you big guy! That is sure some nifty pressies you got there!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Marjie said...

Midget doggies help momma to remember how very much she loves to pet a proper sized doggie. I believe you may begin to suffer the white affliction we had yesterday and today. My momma uses HBO words to describe such weather. And your momma deserves one too many smoothies if she must mow lawn in dark!

With dry, warm thoughts from Thor!

Mack and Sally Ann said...

Your Mommy must really love you if she wants your lawn to be ready for you to play on in the morning. Somebody really cares for you.
Sally Ann

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Of course Peewee was there...he and I were getting a tour of the upstairs barn for a good majority of the time, Mango...heh heh heh....Frankly, I always thought there was hay in a barn, but in this case...NOT.

I've been meaning to ask you how you get a bath? I mean, we've never seen pix of this type of event...do you hafta boil water and get dipped every Saturday night in a hooge tub in the kitchen?? Hmm...this is a good subject and one in which I'd like to know more....plus a few movies of the event....

I thought that was a bit harsh when you snatched that toy right away from Peewee...did ya say puleese?

Need to go and help finish dinner...sheesch...a Lakie's work is never done...

Flirty barks,

Beastie

Maggie and Mitch said...

What nice pressies you got! We're glad you let Dexter know that the purple and blue tug was yours and not to go messin' with it! Nice work, Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Niamh said...

Great presents Mango! I wish the DWB moms would visit me. Of course your relentlessly huge self is in charge at your estate. A Pee wee labradork could never be the leader.

Your friend,
Niamh

Joe Stains said...

That music was riveting and I could totally see YOU are the alpha dog for sure. You are so lucky you got to meet the lovely ladies AND got pressies.

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Wow! Awesome pressies! I wish I could be as famous as you! (I never had ANY doubt about your alpha-ness - I know that sometimes you just like the mess with the little guy and let him think he is in charge - keeps him on his toes that way! Smart thinking!)

*kissey face*
-Fiona, your medium-sized fan

Chloe and Libby said...

I loved all your nice presents Mango! Even Pee Wee's is a nice one.
Your mommy is really pretty so make sure you tell her for me ok?
Hugs,
Chloe

Peanut said...

You know my mom is 5'3" and doesn't have to bend over to pet my head but she does have to bend over to pet Flash. Those are some nice presents. Glad you got your stick back.

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what great presents!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Benny and Lily said...

There ya go Mango. I see the little one knows who is boss..BOL..you are to funny!
Benny & Lily

Mack and Sally Ann said...

What fun pressies, you are a very lucky bull Mastiff. What fun toys to play with, wow.
Sally Ann

Kasha said...

Mango is a treat ! If Africa got all of those gifts in the mail maybe she would lay off my shoes!
Kasha and Africa

Sam said...

You crack me up Mango!

You look to be enjoying your new things. Those chewies are making Marge drool from all the way over here in New York.

Daisy Dog said...

Smoothies huh? maybe we should have smoothies for the judges, hmmmmm. Oh and very khool presents! (sorry just came from Khyras blog and its Khontagious)

brooke said...

Oh Mango, you crack me up! It was nice of you to share your toys with PeeWee! Its a love hate relationship!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mango!
You got very nice presents!
I am sure you TWO are enjoying them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha Basset said...

What wonderful presents Mango! We know how lovely it is to share with your sibling - well just ask Martha!!!
Enjoy!
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

hero said...

Hi Mango,

Treats and toys... wow that's great fun... and you are sharing with midget Pee Wee too.

Licks, hero

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

Very good stash, Mango!

Frankie Furter said...

Mango you certainly know how to keep PeeWee guessing. Mind games are grrreat, aren't they ! Love those pressies. I've seen my dad out on John the Deer after dark. John has shiny eyes to flash the way. Still... Ya gotta wonder about these two leggers.

Cookie and Cinnamon's Mum said...

Oh, Mango, you are one lucky big dog, having got so many nice presents from DWB ladies!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Awesome presents. Love all the pics!

Toffee said...

Mango -

I hope your mom wasn't drinking "Lacie's" smoothies because I am not sure one is supposed to be operating heavy machinery after even a sip of one of those!

p.s. How are you feline?
(feeling)