Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Big Adventure - RESCUE!


It's Mango, here, I am back to take over the narration after idiot PeeWee all jumped in yesterday with his labrawords. As if I need his help to escape. No way for sure.

Well, OK, I am sorry to admit that I had to depend upon the kindness of the PeeWee to rescue my large and not wanting to be beholding self, but such is the case.

He arrived with Dennis and Mercy and the big Bag o' Stuff and I was most anxious to see what tricks they had contrived with which to secure my release.

I was impressed by what I saw. I am not sure why Dennis Dada had an inflatable Trainer Dude in his trunk, but it sure came in handy as once Dennis pumped it up and put on and endless looping audio, Norwood was rendered paralyzed due to his suck up teacher's pet attitude.








Mercy grabbed the keys and we were free!

What with PeeWee being all full of steam and whatnot, I sent him ahead of the pack to scope out the territory.

He found a long corridor with a mysterious door at the end along with cracker dog Loki all acting like the troll on the bridge with his insane guarding.








Wow! That was easy.





Now comes another really scary part, so think before you scroll because we proceeded down the hallway and pushed open the door to discover the true raison d'etre of all that had transpired thus far (my vocabularies are pretty impressive, yuh).

I knew it! THE BEAST!

















Is that picture creepy or what? Some kind of fairy themed slumber party is going on whilst hapless El'bow and Mini Me prepare to be served up on your super market shelves.

Take them out! Now!

Divide and conquer. Dennis temporarily disabled the letters K and H from the alphabet which sent Khyra into a frenzy of fluster as she tried to hurl verbals.







One down and tree to go, um, Dennis, please turn the letters ba on now.... I an wait.... any time now, but the ock is ind of ti'ing if you now wat I mean.



Are they back? OK, let's go.

Tanner showed remarkable quick wit in deducing that Twinkie would find the opportunity to offer advice irresistible.

Not a bad solution since I know that little BT could use some intensive congitives therapies.







Hearing a strange mewing emitting from the Sack o' Stuff, Anakin voiced a command that had the desired effect on Frankie who has an unhealthy fear of baby kittehs.








That left only THE BEAST to contend with.

Aha! Not a fairy anymore, are you? Yuh, the true Beast is coming out for sure. Look at this OR too, what a mess, she should be ashamed of herself.

But the Sack o' Stuff was empty and The Mango's mentals, over stimulated from recent events were exhausted of ideas.

In desperation, I hurled vocals at her, but she was not deterred in her mission of mayhem.







Huh? Who is she talking to on her cell phone? Shouldn't phones be turned off during action packed adventures?






And like that, poof. She's gone.







Not being one to question my good fortune, I waited for her large bottom to completely vanish into the night before grabbing El'bow and Anakin to join up with the rest of my merry band.

To be continued...

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. Guests in today's adventure were;

33 comments:

Roo said...

Mango and the gang are way too cool. Go Get Em' Good Dogs Go! Roo cheers from his seat in the bleachers and thinks. Ooo this is soooo much better than "The Movie For Dogs".

Waggin (mainly to get the feeling back in my tail as I've been sitting here way too long)
Roo

ocmist said...

We are speechless over here! The boys are actually "rooting" for their sister! They are also fussing at each other, saying that this adventure is WAY better than going to the beach was! I am proud of her, but still want to RING HER LITTLE NECK for running off like this! Please be careful all of you! When the evil Lacie Beast is involved, from all we've seen, things can be dangerous, but hopefully she is gone now. We still can't believe this of Khyra and Twinkie!

Dott and the rest of the Country Corgis minus one VERY MUCH IN TROUBLE young lady corgi!

El'bow and Hauwii said...

El'bow smoothies O_o
omd that was a scary story!!!!

Sanne love love love the headphoto :D with our mask on hahha


Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Rufus and Indie said...

Your adventures are much better than Indiana Jones!
Scaaaaaary!!!

Kisses
Rufus and Indie

3 doxies said...

Poor Frankie can't evers get away from those kittehs...I suggest Khyra could takes them. I'm sures they would be safe...bwhahaha!
Oh, I must clean my puter screen now, it gots doxie nose art all overs it.

Puddles

Maggie Mae said...

I am luvin this adventure and I wishes I was part of it, what fun! Can't wait fur the next installment!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Gus said...

wooo hooooo...how this tale does unwind!

gussie

Tucker said...

Oh no, no "k" and no "h" how will Kyhra "khomment".

woof - Tucker

Deborah said...

OMD, your a riot, the fairies were too funny! Good Summer Reading!!!
xxoo
Deborah

Tank said...

Hah - loved it when Khyra lost her letters. That was TOO funny!!

houndstooth said...

LMTO! The fairy costumes were hilarious! I could barely keep up with all that action! What a roller coaster this has turned out to be!

Bunny

Heather and Ellie said...

Poor, poor Khyra! Taking away her two favorite letters is probably the worst punishment Dennis could come up with :)

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Aha - we just knew Lacie had to be involved in this. So what did she do to get control over Loki - she must have been taking lessons from the Wild Dingo lady.

Mom is just cracking up laughing here, we think we may have to lock her up in a crate so we can finish our post reading and commenting.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Frankie Furter said...

Oh NO... poor KHyra.. she will prolly end up KHommitted after losing her beloved K and H for even a second.

Lola said...

Oooh. I thought the rescue was going to be the end but it turns out there's more drama to come. Be still my heart. I don't know if I can take any more of this.

Do you know where I could get one of those fairy outfits?

wags, Lola

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busby and Raymond said...

Finally some cats!

mayziegal said...

Ohmidogness...my head is just whirling around with all the stuffs that's been happening. Will Khyra ever gets her "k" and "h" back? Will Norwood ever break free from the trainer spell? Will The Beast ever tell me where she gots that Most Divine ensemble? And most of all, where I can I gets me some El'bow slaw?

Questions, questions. What will happen NEXT?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It is amazing what the heat of this nasty nasty summer has done to the blogging khreativity!

PAWESOME WORK!

As fur that evil trikhk, the thought of not having my K and my H

WELL, it might just drive me to the blender fur some smoothie!

I did love my Art Dekho Butterfly outfit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo are just SOOOOO furry jealous of A+++++++ Pupil Norwood!

Marjie said...

Dudes! I've heard of that warehouse. It's a distance from my estate, happy to say. Dexter, great job with the rescue squad, and quick thinking for Dennis to disable K and H!

Drools, Thor

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Nice work on the K/H disabling! The rest of the adventure has left us a little speechless, but what else is new for us?

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Mutant Puppy

Kari in WeHo said...

taking away KH means khyra won't be able to blog anymore!

Benny and Lily said...

We love this adventure. Thank goodness Mercy had the keys. This is hysterical. Is Dexter the captain of the rescue squad? Can't wait for me
Benny & Lily

Wild Dingo said...

OHMYDOG!I'm seriously laughing out loud here! that was some SERIOUSLY good thinking on lacie's part there. i mean to leverage his nutty need to do what he's told against absolute need to be cracker insane, well that is PURE genius i tell ya! Juno would have added that you should have locked the door and thrown away the key!

and dennis removing the KH keys? Oh my. more genius.

doyle and mollie said...

far out this is good! loves and licks

the booker man said...

mango,
i just read the whole adventure thingie up to today...this is just causing too much nervosity for me! how am i going to make it until tomorrow?! are you good doggies going to be okie dokie?!
*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- mango, i'm filled with the sadness! i'm really not a labradoofus deep down under my furs!

Oskar said...

What a fun & exciting adventure!

TwoSpecialWires said...

Mango. We've been gone much too long. And, unlike the soaps (where we can catch up in just a couple of days from everything we've missed since last summer at Gramma's) we are gonna need WEEKS to catch up with your adventures. And we're probably not going to be able to get started until we get back to Colorado.

Speaking of which, is your flat self gonna make a trip with PeeWee to Boston later this month? We hope so!!!!!


Love (and grateful for your escape, even if we don't fully understand the incarceration)
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Oh My Goodnessessessessess's

Mommy is on 'da floor right now laughing so hard!!

We's were wondering weres Anakin has beens!!!! SNORTS!!!!

We's super thrilled his in 'da story and so can't wait to find outs more!!

xoxoxoxo,
Josie and Izzy

tula said...

hey mango. norweed is such a fool- couldn't he tell trainerdude was full of hot air. heehehehehheeee!

special request: can woo take the keys F-R-O-G of the keyboard too.
just askin'

your momma has one sick-twisted brainballs:) we'll blame it on the wicked sun!

cya in class??????????

tula

dewdana said...

Brilliant to have an inflatable trainer dude! Wish I had one of those...
Glad you escaped the clutches of the beast... that was a close one!

Joe Stains said...

How did I know who was BEHIND all of this. The biggest behind I know. eesh dudes, you did get lucky but I don't trust it. Also, you think I can get some regular therapy sessions for teh Doofus??

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello mango its dennis the vizsla dog hay oh yeah!!! if yoo want sumwun to mangel the langwidj then dennis the vizsla is yore man!!! ummm i meen dog!!! ok bye