Friday, July 30, 2010

Super Inside Bitey Face Action!



Some alert readers questioned why my pool was so sparsely "full" of water on Wednesday. Apparently it has suffered a hull breach rendering it unable to contain refreshing water. Momma claims that I, Mango, am the cause due to stepping on it whilst it was inverted for reasons unknown.

Not me.

No way.

Let's face it. This has been the hotest most boring summer ever in the history of the world.

I am constantly trapped indoors with no entertainments save the idiot labradork.

And he is all the time,

"Hey Mango! Wanna play? Huh? Huh? Do ya? Wanna bitey or chase me or even move at all?"

Just look at that face. As if!




While I would much prefer not to engage him in any way or otherwise encourage labraproximity, I do sometimes become so weary of waiting for change of seasons that I am compelled to play bitey face with him.







Now you would think that most of our bitey action involves me trying to see if his pointy snooter will fit in my large and capable of hiding a chew wa wa inside of it jaws.

But you would be wrong because as of late the little upstart has been putting his pointy toofers on my actual self.

Ouch! That pinches!






Don't think I don't see you disrespecting me there with your labratongue.






The simple minded always thinking about food anyway midget can occasionally get misdirected and bites whatever is handy.

Moron.






Ah, that's better. Just hold still. I think I have you now.

Isn't all this action just exhausting to see even in still digitals?






Oh ish! I hate it when he does that. His stinky feet temporarily paralyze my mastiff self.

Labracooties!






Quit it! Ewwwww!








Well, that was most tiring. I think I have had enough.

I made a raw footage action packed movie of our inside bitey face. It is two whole minutes long! Yuh. No wonder I was exhausted.

Watch it here.










Mango Man! Oh yeah!

P.S. Oh man! I hadn't heard from my pals Nanook and Pooka in ages, so I was really juiced when they showed up in my google reader, but it turns out that they have both had really bad sickies. I am so worried about them. Yuh, and even though they are sick they still visited me about my alleged Caesar which was just so sweet that I got kind of teary. So please send them your best thoughts and visit them here.




P.P.S. This just in from Miss Kylie. Little Atlas went missing in Worcester Master Chew Sits which is west of Rt. 495 but not all that far from the Mango estate. So please, please, all readers in the area keep your eyes open. You know, we carry leashes in the mastiff mobile at all times just in case we see a doggie that looks lost wherever we are. We are hoping for a safe return of this little fella.

30 comments:

Priscilla said...

Eww~ Labracooties!! Gross!!
Mango, why won't you entertain your poor brother Pee Wee? It sounds like he's bored and needs some company!
Our prayers to your pals Nanook and Pooka and to Atlas, hope he is found!

Niamh said...

My goodness Mango! That was a really good game but now you are just covered in labracooties from the pee wee;s tongue. How will you disinfect yourself? Stay cool.

Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose

The Thundering Herd said...

Were you trying the old "breathe on your opponent with dog breath" stunt in the last of that video? Looked like Dexter was just trying to find some fresh air.

Wild Dingo said...

I think I saw Dex raise his paw a few times to surrender. What a labrawoosy.

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

Labracooties - MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Mango - you're the greatest!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

monica said...

uhu those labras are all over! Just the other day I was going out on our patio to supervise my masters bbq, I discovered one just outside the hedge, and rushed instantly out to check him out, totally ignoring my masters more or less hysterical and frantic yelling! and my brother came rushing out without his shoes to grab me back in, and I got all yelled at, and hey, after all, it was the labradudes fault!! he could've found somewhere else to trot about! UMPH! just because I'm a big handsome guy I am actually not allowed off leash ANYWHERE except the back yard... OK, but I didn't DO anything at all, just said hi...
Bundy

Ms. ~K said...

Mango, lean closer to the computer screen, we've got something for you...closer, closer...
Lick, lick, lick....
More Labracooties!
We love ya Mango!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Maggie Mae said...

Labracooties...hehehe that's funny. I will have to tell my cuzins Herschel, Archie and Thatcher abouts this.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Frankie Furter said...

Tell your mom that pools are on Summer Clearance Sale now.

Mack said...

I hope you got your labracooties shot!!

Lola said...

Oh, well..you know...little brothers! They come with a lot of energy. I do agree with you about this summer. Bummer in so many ways. I've missed a lot of fun things, partly because of the heat. There were other things - like Blog Mom's injury, but the heat probably would have been enough to keep me home.

I didn't know your friends, but went over to tell them I hoped things turned out well. They seem like very nice doggies. I hope they're not as sick as it sounds like or that there are good meds that can make them well.

lotsa licks, Lola

houndstooth said...

Mango, you are one patient dude! Morgan tried to play bitey face with me once and learned that Greyhound princesses do NOT play bitey face! I'd be happy to teach Dexter the lesson for you!

Bunny

Kira The BeaWootiful and Mom said...

Woos Mango! Ewwww labra-drool, yuck. That game would be most adventurous fur me in this heat, this summer has bee yucky here too, too hot, no boating, sicky Mom... boring!!!!
Here is to better days!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

3 doxies said...

You thinks dat ceasar messed up you mettals and dat bes why you playing withs Dex.
You may wanna goe backs to da vet fur a anticootie shot...you know likes then antivenom shots.

Puddles
PEES: hAHAHAHA..my verification word is...headmat

Tucker said...

Mango, I'll come visit and we can play bitey face. My face is much bigger. And, I don't bite inanimate objects like Dexter.

woof - Tucker

Heather and Ellie said...

Yeah, sometimes you just have to humor the little brother....or who knows what he'll ask you to play next. :)

Plus, with bitey face, you don't have to stand up so it looks to be a relatively relaxed game.....?

Hope you cool down soon!

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

That was the calmest game of bitey face I've ever witnessed!

violett said...

Hey Mango, you have my sympathy.
Labradudes play the squeaky wheel. And small brothers also!
Kissis
Mischka

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I see he kept trying to knight woo -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: The weather is MUCH MUCH better today!!!

tula said...

hey mango- did pee wee mistake the chair for woo? goofy labradork. guess he's not the favorite this weekend. rumor has it you're going to skool!... cya therah big guy!

tula

Kari in WeHo said...

I wonder if BC would fit in your jowls...

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hey 'dere Big Me's!!

I's just got done watching yous videos!! I's crunchin' me's poppy corns and laughing ats 'da actions!!
'dat should be's on pay-per-views!!

Okay!! We's visits yous furriends too Nanook and Pooka too's.. 'deys cool!!
(I's tinks I's saw a photo's of Big Aventures in 'dere house??)
Hu Hu's

Later Big Me's
Yous slightly Smaller Selfs
Anakin Man

me word verify is buggr..hu hu's

HoundDogMom said...

Okay, I just thought my silly sister Amiee did that mouth biting tactic. I am sorry you have to endure that Mango and I know how it feels. We will have HDM gets some pictures of Amiee doing her tortue to us as post it. You will see you are not alone. Sorry you got Labercotties. The Hounddogs

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

You never cease to make us BOL! Never heard of labracooties, but they sound icky!! Love the pics.

XX-BRD & Hootie

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Mango, I can so understand your plight - I have to deal with the little pest here wanting to do bitey face all the time:(

Woos, Thunder

Lorenza said...

Mango!
Did the camera was in slow motion??
Patience! Patience!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

misskyliem said...

First, I have to say that it was 2 minutes and THREE whole SECONDS!! NO WONDER you were tired!!!! Jeesh! It's just too hot for playing!!
Second, I am still very concerned about your sickies and hope that everything is going ok.
Third, I will most def be going to see your friends, I don't know them.
and Fourth, THANK YOU For reposting about Atlas!!! I think Mommy will be going to help Sunday morning in a group search. It's still up in the air if I will be going.

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

How does that labratongue fit in his mouth? Or is it just always sticking out because it doesn't fit? It seems abnormally large. I am most impressed with your patience with the little annoying monster. Perhaps PeeWee and the Mutant Puppy could get together and run themselves silly while us older, wiser types hang out in the one room with air conditioning. Think about it...

*kissey face*
-Fiona (and Abby the Mutant Puppy, of course)

twinkietinydog said...

It pinches?! BOL
Twink!

ocmist said...

OH, NO! Poor Atlas... we hope that he is found safe and well, and will be praying about that, and about your other two friends, too.

Labrabreath, Labracooties, and a broken pool in THIS heat is a disaster! We are surprised you didn't keel over there during that picture when you were snoot to snoot with Dexter. You sure have to put up with a lot over there, and you are so sweet not to take his head off when he latched on to your lip!

Mercy still loves his smile, but she's not TOTALLY nuts about him anymore. Says she thinks she just wants to be friends for now. Maybe she DID learn something from her little adventure! Dott